Rate my 12 team, not totally sure how I feel about it - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Rate my 12 team, not totally sure how I feel about it

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Rate my 12 team, not totally sure how I feel about it

Postby WastelandENT » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:43 pm

I think that would be fair, I would search the WW first to see what would be available for your flex spot. If someone decent would be available for your flex then I think that trade would benefit you, if there is absolutely nothing left for your flex then I don't know if I would do it because you would be trading one weakness for another. It would come down to whether you want a weak flex or a weak WR2, who knows maybe one of your WR will surprise you. You might want to wait until a few weeks into the season and then look at whats available rather than trade one weakness for another right now.

Oh and I am a huge Dolphin fan which could be why I like Reggie so much, I got to see how well he played last year. I liked him while he was in NO too though.
WastelandENT
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby jeloman » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:50 pm

I actually have a sister that went to USC while Reggie Bush was there. The good ol' days. I got to watch USC football with Matt Leinart and Reggie Bush running the helm. Reggie Bush was an absolute beast when it came to college football and when he was drafted by the Saints I watched a few games and he definitely underperformed in my eyes. I stopped following him and haven't really heard much about him so I assumed he wasn't doing that great. Perhaps I'll start watching him again. But yeah sorry for my wrong assumption!
jeloman
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby WastelandENT » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Well he hasn't been on the level of elite RB's by any means, but he proved he could be an every down back here in Miami ( he ended up with 1,086 rushing yards 6 rushing TD's and 43 receptions 296 receiving yards with 1 receiving TD ). I also think he didn't live up to his potential in NO but I also don't think they ever gave him a chance to be THE guy in NO, Miami did and he took advantage of the opportunity.
WastelandENT
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby LosAngelesChargers » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Great advice! I'll check the Waiver and see what I can find for Flex. We can play TE at Flex, so there are moves to be made there.

I wish your Dolphins the best of luck this year. I was disappointed to hear that Matt Moore didn't get to keep the job, I thought he did well last year. As a fan, what are your thoughts on Tannehill?
I just hope my fantasy team is better than the Chargers this year.
LosAngelesChargers
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 5)

Postby WastelandENT » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Thanks for the well wishes! Personally I was a little bit upset that we drafted him, I would have rather taken a WR with our pick ( and not have traded B. Marshall ) and given Matt Moore a chance with a good receiving group. If that didn't work out well I would have liked to get a shot at Matt Barkely this year. But now that Marshall is gone and we have Tannehill I have seen some good stuff from him, I think he has potential to be a winning QB. What really worries me as a fan is our GM Jeff Ireland, he constantly makes questionable decisions and has been leading the team in the wrong direction I really don't think that we will have a chance to be a good team again until we get a new GM. But I love my Dolphins and I'll be here cheering and praying every Sunday!! and good luck to your team as well!
Last edited by WastelandENT on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WastelandENT
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby LosAngelesChargers » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Hah thanks. I've got a similar problem with AJ Smith and the Chargers. Letting Turner, Sproles and VJax all go? It's been 4 years of treading water in a horrible division. Now the division is catching up, and we're no better. But like you said, I put on my Gates jersey and watch every Sunday!
I just hope my fantasy team is better than the Chargers this year.
LosAngelesChargers
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 5)

Previous

Return to Roster Ratings