minor trade beanie wells fot deangelo williams - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

minor trade beanie wells fot deangelo williams

Moderator: Football Moderators

minor trade beanie wells fot deangelo williams

Postby ajcentennial » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:03 pm

Im pretty shallow on rb's and I need a rb that is gonna play most of the games and someone in my league is offering deangelo williams for my beanie wells, and I dont know if I should go for it
ajcentennial
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: minor trade beanie wells fot deangelo williams

Postby Cuffs » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:10 pm

I would probably do that. Wells just has so many knee issues, and Ryan Williams is breathing down his neck.

The panthers have invested a ton in Deangelo williams, and he generally stays pretty healthy -- healthier than Wells. Neither guy is likely to turn into an dynamo unless their competition for reps gets injured, but at least D.Williams plays in an offense that can move the ball, and he plays in a timeshare with an RB who is pretty injury prone in his own right (Stewart). Even if Wells wins all the starts, he's not playing in a great offense and they still don't have a confident passing game to make room in the box.
Cuffs
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 35)

Re: minor trade beanie wells fot deangelo williams

Postby prophecy135 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:22 pm

Cuffs wrote:I would probably do that. Wells just has so many knee issues, and Ryan Williams is breathing down his neck.

The panthers have invested a ton in Deangelo williams, and he generally stays pretty healthy -- healthier than Wells. Neither guy is likely to turn into an dynamo unless their competition for reps gets injured, but at least D.Williams plays in an offense that can move the ball, and he plays in a timeshare with an RB who is pretty injury prone in his own right (Stewart). Even if Wells wins all the starts, he's not playing in a great offense and they still don't have a confident passing game to make room in the box.

exactly, Wells is just a guy at this point, and I think Ryan Williams will win the job outright. DeAngelo is a nice player, but he's going to see limited touches due to having J Stew there as well. IF JStew goes down its even better for you, but even if he doesnt, I think DWil will see more action then Beanie barring an injury to Williams.

help with mine?
viewtopic.php?t=516780
prophecy135
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 206)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions