Donald Brown or Rashad Jennings - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Donald Brown or Rashad Jennings

Moderator: Football Moderators

Donald Brown or Rashad Jennings

Postby WastelandENT » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:12 pm

Currently my roster looks like this

QB: Brees, Schaub

RB: McCoy, Greene, Brown, Mendenhall

WR: Wallace, Colston, T. Smith, Amendola, D. Baldwin, E. Royal

TE: Hernandez

K: Prater

D/ST: Baltimore

it is a 12 team auction league. Standard Yahoo scoring with two tweaks, QB TD is 6 PTS and .5 PPR.

Rashad Jennings is on the FA list right now and I am considering dropping D. Brown for him but I am not sure if it is worth the risk sense Brown is going to be an every week starter and the feature back in indy and Jennings will most likely lose the starting job as soon as MJD is back. Let me know what you guys think.
WastelandENT
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Donald Brown or Rashad Jennings

Postby BearsFan65 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:18 pm

Is there something special about Baldwin or Royal that makes you not consider dropping one of them for Jennings? I don't like Shonn Greene at all this year, the Jets offense is going to be a cluster all year long. Jennings could (COULD) be a lottery ticket if the holdout goes on, and on, and on. At a minimum he's a better option to start week 1 than Greene is, imo. I don't see nearly as much upside in Baldwin or Royal - I'd drop one of them for Jennings, most likely Royal. Good luck!
BearsFan65
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 45)

Postby prophecy135 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:24 pm

BearsFan65 wrote:Is there something special about Baldwin or Royal that makes you not consider dropping one of them for Jennings? I don't like Shonn Greene at all this year, the Jets offense is going to be a cluster all year long. Jennings could (COULD) be a lottery ticket if the holdout goes on, and on, and on. At a minimum he's a better option to start week 1 than Greene is, imo. I don't see nearly as much upside in Baldwin or Royal - I'd drop one of them for Jennings, most likely Royal. Good luck!

I was thinking Royal.. Shonn Greene isnt even on my radar this year, but he is the starter and they are supposed to run the ball more this year so inherently there is more value there then one of the WR's.. and Royal is the one I would dump.

Help with mine?

viewtopic.php?t=516780
prophecy135
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 206)

Postby WastelandENT » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:28 pm

I only like Royal because it is a PPR league and he is the slot receiver for an offense that likes to pass. But I am sure I can pick him up off WW later if I see him starting to produce. I am going to drop Royal for Jennings, thanks with the help I will help you guys with yours as well!
WastelandENT
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions