first time playing with these settings and felt a little lost.
I kinda feel like drafting Cam in the 2nd threw off the rest of my draft, but im not sure if it was a mistake to pass on a WR there or not.
What do you guys think?
1. (2) Ray Rice (Bal - RB)
2. (19) Cam Newton (Car - QB)Roddy, Cruz, Andre Johnson, Welker, Matthews available
3. (22) DeMarco Murray (Dal - RB) Andre Johnson, Welker, AP, Mathews, Richardson, MJD available
4. (39) Percy Harvin (Min - WR)
5. (42) Mike Wallace (Pit - WR)
6. (59) Stevie Johnson (Buf - WR)
7. (62) Jermichael Finley (GB - TE) i think this might be bad? Wayne, Gore, Garcon, Torrey Smith, Shonn Greene all there
8. (79) Shonn Greene (NYJ - RB)
9. (82) Darrius Heyward-Bey (Oak - WR)
10. (99) Titus Young (Det - WR)
11. (102) Rashad Jennings (Jac - RB)
12. (119) C.J. Spiller (Buf - RB)
13. (122) Michael Bush (Chi - RB)
14. (139) New York (NYJ - DEF)
QB: Cam Newton (QB)
WR: Percy Harvin (WR), Mike Wallace (WR), Stevie Johnson (WR)
RB: Ray Rice (RB), DeMarco Murray (RB)
TE: Jermichael Finley (TE)
BN: Shonn Greene (RB), Darrius Heyward-Bey (WR), Titus Young (WR), Rashad Jennings (RB), C.J. Spiller (RB), Michael Bush (RB)
K: Robbie Gould (K)
DEF: New York (DEF)