$50 league, very unique, needs 2 owners -SLOW DRAFT - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

$50 league, very unique, needs 2 owners -SLOW DRAFT

Moderator: Football Moderators

$50 league, very unique, needs 2 owners -SLOW DRAFT

Postby broomulack » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:15 am

This is a 10-team league run on Fantrax. Brand new, just forming. We start 2 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 FL, K, D with 6 bench players, total of 17 players.

$50 to play, $400 for 1st, $100 for 2nd. Slow draft in the Fantrax draft room, picks can be made multiple ways if access to the site is an issue. Two hour time limit to make a pick. Looking to start ASAP, perhaps Thursday night or Friday morning, should take 2 days max unless we get a bunch of stragglers who milk the clock.

The kicker is that each team plays every other team each week, 9 games per week, total of 126 for the season. I believe this will eliminate luck, the old "I scored the most points in the league but ran up against the highest scorer every other week" adage. Top four teams make the playoffs, first round is a round robin just like the season - top two teams advance to the finals where we have our only true head-to-head matchup of the season.

If the concept works, i'll look to increase the number of teams, cut back on the QBs and have a more-standard roster with the same scheduling rules. to start, it is wide open and fun.

FA bidding on Wednesday, open wire from Thursday to Sunday.

Need two more owners and we'll start. Email me if interested at rmackoul@gmail.com
broomulack
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: $50 league, very unique, needs 2 owners -SLOW DRAFT

Postby new york dork » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:24 pm

Still have an opening?
new york dork
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: $50 league, very unique, needs 2 owners -SLOW DRAFT