jose cortez
bill gramatica

holes pros and cons would all be helpful to me thanks
yoyoyo

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby terpfan » Wed Sep 04, 2002 3:49 pm

not bad:
good - ur starting rbs and wrs. i like the eagles D. james and alexander are a great 1 - 2 puch at rb. the two KJs are good receivers and brown and muhammad are good backups.

bad - ur depth. especially runningback, both ur backups dont even start for their team (yet). wr depth is ok but i think id drop stokley. he wont b worth much in baltimores offense. defense and kickers, though less important, are unexciting.

suggestions - drop ur second te, k, and d. (brady, giants, cortez) and try to pick up at least one rb and wrs. maybe trade brown or muhamad for a rb. u need to fix ur backup rbs or u r screwed during james and alexandes bye week. (or worse: if one gets hurt :-o )
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby kashikis » Thu Sep 05, 2002 8:30 am

terpfan makes the perfect point that most people lack in their first draft is depth. you definately need another RB and you should dump your 2nd K and Def at least to free up spots
i do like your WR core that is where you have some depth to your team which is like i said the key muhammed and brown arent great but good enough for backups

overall not too bad just keep in mind you will need another RB keep an eye out for who will backup james as well in case he goes down
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk