9 of 10...ppr, 6pt tds..WHIR 100% - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

9 of 10...ppr, 6pt tds..WHIR 100%

Moderator: Football Moderators

9 of 10...ppr, 6pt tds..WHIR 100%

Postby sabomnim » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:21 pm

ppr
all tds 6 pts
ill drop someone for a K after preseason (prolly drop turbin or jeffery depending on lynchs suspension)

QB: brees
RB: lynch
RB: benson
WR: lloyd
WR: decker
WR: Stevie johnson
TE: Graham
W/R: Shonn Greene
K:
DEF: DET

BN:Rashad Jennings
BN: malcom floyd
BN:heyward
BN: mike williams
BN:alshon jeffery
BN: turbin
BN: kendall hunter
i always WHIR with link
Last edited by sabomnim on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
WHIR 100%
sabomnim
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 73)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 9 of 10...ppr, 6pt tds..whir

Postby Devil Doc » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:11 pm

sabomnim wrote:ppr
all tds 6 pts
ill drop someone for a K after preseason (prolly drop turbin or jeffery depending on lynchs suspension)

QB: brees
RB: lynch
RB: benson
WR: lloyd
WR: decker
WR: Stevie johnson
TE: Graham
W/R: Shonn Greene
K:
DEF: DET

BN:Rashad Jennings
BN: malcom floyd
BN:heyward
BN: mike williams
BN:alshon jeffery
BN: turbin
BN: kendall hunter
i always WHIR with link

I'd hold on to Turbin for now, I can see letting go of Jeffery, but to me a very solid draft for you. Benson will see goal line carries, may lose some to Kuhn, but if he shows he can pound it in, 6-10 TDs isn't completely out of the question. I'd suggest moving Stevie Johnson after the first month or so of the year, Fitzpatrick seems to turn really bad once the weather turns cold, which will hurt Johnson, sell him high when you can and get another top tier WR for him. Mike "Buc" Williams is going to have a bounce back year, even in a run heavy offense. As long as Freeman stays upright, he'll be a very solid WR2 IMO. Strong draft, I think you'll make it far into the playoffs.

Rate my team please?
Thanks to Franchise Fan for this kick ass sig!

Devil Doc
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 92)

Re: 9 of 10...ppr, 6pt tds..WHIR 100%

Postby iloveny18 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:16 am

Good team. I agree with the previous post. Drop a wr since you have depth. Idk if Williams or Jeffrey will ever start for you
iloveny18
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 1)

Postby pacoweaz » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:31 am

Keep a close eye on Benson. He's got the job, but he could very well fumble it away. Especially if Green starts running well. Keep Turbin as long as you have Lynch. Hell, Greene might be your best drop candidate. Jets stink. Overall I like it though.
pacoweaz
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 22)

Postby runningchoc » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:29 am

Thanks for your comments.

Good news for you is Lynch doesn't appear to be at risk of a suspension. Your RBs are terribly thin though, especially since Lynch and Benson aren't really pass catching players. With Brees and Graham your team has a huge advantage over many at those positions so you'll probably do fine securing a playoff spot.
I'm sorta new here...
runningchoc
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 10)

Postby 16FAC » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:45 am

I like the team. My only concern (and it aint much of one) is a little more depth at RB. Lynch always has Beast potential and Brees will, of course, carry your team. WR's are solid. Good team overall!

please hit mine
viewtopic.php?t=517125
16FAC
Head Coach
Head Coach

Response Team
(Past Year: 120)

Postby skratchmo » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:21 pm

I pretty much agree with everyone else. Your main weakness is RB depth. I like the Rashad Jennings pickup for the beginning of the year. If he starts the first few games you could offer up a trade to whoever has MJD possibly and maybe get a little better starting RB to shore up the roster. Other than that, pretty solid draft.
skratchmo
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 27)

Postby Prestige Worldwide » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:36 pm

I'm not a huge fan of your rbs, especially in ppr. That being said Brees and your WRs should make you pretty competitive.
Prestige Worldwide
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 16)

Postby csquared11 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:31 am

You already have a lot of replies but you gave me a good response on my post, so I will see what I can give you here:

The Good: Te and WRs are all talented. Graham, Stevie, and Decker should all see a ton of targets for their teams. If I had to guess, Lloyd will do well, but it is always hard to say with the Pats offense. Brees is Brees, and should be just as effective as he has been the last few years.

The Less-Good: RBs are all talented, Lynch and Greene should get the vast majority of the touches for their teams. Benson has looked good thus far since being picked up, but its hard to say for sure. The problem is that none of them are really known as pass-catching backs, and in a PPR league, that puts them even farther behind Forte, Fred Jackson, Sproles, etc.

Defense is above average, and I can't imagine being unable to find a serviceable kicker. Your bench looks solid and pretty deep with Rashad, Floyd and DHB. Depending on if other teams are stacked or not, I would imagine that you are in a pretty good position in your league.
csquared11
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby MetsAllTheWay » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:48 am

Don't love your RB depth its a thin position but Benson really isn't reliable as of now as a #2 RB. Would definitely look to use your WR depth to try and upgrade at RB If possible. Other than that very solid team good draft
Help please
viewtopic.php?t=517209
MetsAllTheWay
Water Boy
Water Boy

Next

Return to Roster Ratings