10 team .5 PPR league. QB/WR/WR/RB/RB/TE/K/D/Flex (W/R/T)
Roster that is staying the way it is...
QB E. Manning
WR W. Welker, A. Brown, K. Britt
RB D. McFadden, D. Sproles, S. Ridley
TE J. Graham, A. Hernandez
K M. Bryant
D Seattle, Buffalo
QB E. Manning
WR W. Welker
WR A. Brown
RB D. McFadden
RB D. Sproles
TE J. Graham
F A. Hernandez
J. Rodgers is my 4th RB (can only roster a max of 4), like his upside as I believe ATL is going to be one of the leagues best offenses, however Turner is going to garner the majority of backfield touches.
M. Crabtree is my 4th WR (can only roster a max of 4), nothing sexy here, but is a capable WR3 IMO
R. Wilson is my 2nd QB (need to have 2 rostered), all upside, rookie QB, same bye as Eli (oops)
RB available that I'm interested in...
1. R. Jennings, short term best of the bunch (by a lot), MJD returning will kill his value, MJD not returning he's a feature back
2. B. Wells, nothing sexy about him at all, but did go for 1K & 10 TD last year. R. WIlliams will negatively effect his value.
3. D. Wilson, Bradshaw is the starter, Wilson is the complement, similar upside to Rodgers IMO.
4. P. Thomas, very reliable in PPR formats, nothing special, plays in one of leagues best offenses
5. M. LeShoure, suspended first 2 games, could very well be "the guy" in Detroit shortly there after.
6. T. Jones, McFadden's apparent handcuff, wasted roster spot unless DMC gets hurt
WR available I'm interested in...
1. D. Amendola, very capable of 80+ receptions, seems to be emerging as the WR to own is STL
2. G. Little, coming off a pretty decet rookie season, WR to own in CLE (not saying much)
3. S. Rice, extremely talented but oft injured, capable of WR1 numbers if healthy.
4. L. Moore, possession guy in the Saints offense, always quietly good for 50+/600+/6+
5. J. Blackmon, rookie WR who has looked extremely impressive in preseason, WR1 on the Jags it appears.
6. N. Washington, top 12 PPR WR last year, nothing flashy, would also act as Britt insurance
QB available I'm interested in...
1. C. Palmer, despite a turnover filled preseason I'm of the opinion Oakland is going to be one of the more dynamic offenses out there, lots of speed at WR, and one of the best RB in the NFL when he's healthy (week 11 - Eli's bye, vs NO)
2. R. Fitzpatrick, Buffalo is a Nintendo like offense, Fitz has show that he's capable of huge numbers at times (week 11 - vs MIA on Thursday night)
3. S. Bradford, I'm still a believer, plays in a dome, former #1 overall pick (week 11 - vs NYJ)
So would you drop any of the 3 guys I have filling out the back end of my roster for anybody I listed & why?
THanks & WHIR
Kate Upton's Husband - dead
Mr. Blonde - champ
Yo Soy Fiesta - dead
Old South - champ
Full of Fanta Tonight - champ
Sex Panther (SB) - dead
Sex Panther (FF) - dead
Sex Panther (IBL) - dead
Sex Panther (Dynasty) dead