Who has the best projections/cheat sheets/ADP values? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Beginner's Forum

Who has the best projections/cheat sheets/ADP values?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who has the best projections/cheat sheets/ADP values?

Postby mike208 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:51 pm

I want to try my best to go with the value based drafting strategy this year in my second draft(my first was mediocre at best just going with my gut, although it has a chance to be great depending on injuries). From what I have read value based drafting seems to yield the best results. I sure don't have the time or knowledge to put a value on each player in the NFL. I'm more then happy to make my own sheets by separating players into tiers or whatever. But I need to get my info from somewhere else. We are doing a live draft, but playing through yahoo. My first draft was online via yahoo. I am not a fan of some of their rankings. From what little research I've done ESPN's seem slightly better. I know fantasy football toolbox lets you input your league settings and it spits out its values based on the scoring system.

We are running a league with 6pt TD's and the QB is set for 15 yards/point. With those settings it seems wise to grab a top QB(1-3, maybe 4 or 5) in the first round. Outside that the top 3 RB's look good. My first draft I got stuck at the 8th spot, I despise the 7, 8, 9 draft slots. There isn't anybody there I am high on. Maybe Chris Johnson comes backs to CJ2K form, maybe Darren McFadden does break one of his chicken legs. I could have taken Stafford, but my gut says he regresses some this year. The draft clock was set lower then I expected, time was clicking away and I picked Graham, we will see how it goes.

But as I said, i want a better strategy going into this draft, so where do I get the best info? Who is your trusted site for projections and ADP's?
mike208
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Beginner's Forum