12 Team Standard Scoring 3rd pick Did I make you proud? WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

12 Team Standard Scoring 3rd pick Did I make you proud? WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

12 Team Standard Scoring 3rd pick Did I make you proud? WHIR

Postby rickpinoy » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:12 pm

QB: Rivers
WR: AJ Green
WR: P. Harvin
WR: P. Garcon
RB: R. Rice
RB: Ryan Williams
TE: Gates
K: Bironas
DEF: NYJ

BN: Malcolym Floyd
BN: CJ Spiller
BN: Fitzpatrick
BN: A. Collie
BN: K. Hunter
BN: Rueben Randle
BN: Mikel LeShoure

Not feeling great about RB2 obviously, but hoping someone develops on the bench or something comes up on the WW. WHIR.
rickpinoy
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 12 Team Standard Scoring 3rd pick Did I make you proud?

Postby blueman » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:11 pm

Thanks for the help with mine. I agree with you that your RB2 isnt very strong. Don't get me wrong I like Williams and think he could be a good sleeper, however, I dont know if I would feel comfortable starting the year with him being my #2 RB. You do have very good depth at WR and I would look at maybe trying to trade one of them to a team that doesn't have very good depth at WR and get a good RB2. If you were to do that I think you would have a very good team.
blueman
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 35)

Postby MetsAllTheWay » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:38 pm

Thanks for the help on mine. Agree with your statement Ryan Williams has a huge upside but at this point he is extremely risky to go into the season as your # 2 RB. I would look to dangle Garcon with one of your guys on the bench and upgrade at RB2. Hold onto williams because he could be a stud but give yourself a safety valve in case this isn't his year.
MetsAllTheWay
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby fdeb35 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:50 pm

We have incredibly similar rosters -- naturally, I like the bulk of the guys you drafted. Without knowing specifically where you made each selection, it seems to me that you should have either waited on Rivers or Gates with the RB situation not at all addressed. It's a very nice starting unit aside fro Williams, in any case, and is probably good enough to hang around in most leagues. Personally, I'd consider dangling AJ Green for RB help, but you can play it by ear for a few weeks and see what happens on the waiver wire.

viewtopic.php?t=517422
fdeb35
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Roster Ratings