I'm not sure if the offer is over or not yet but yes...you would be getting raped....I like jennings and word is he's starting week #1 and who knows how much longer after that but Gates is a top TE and jennings is still a handcuff....MJD should return soon and then what...
If you have options and can hold out until MJD does return then I would hold off on making this deal....I would actually wait until it gets closer to the start of the season (within the next few days) and hope MJD does get things going and all....then I bet the other guy will open up his offer a little more and you can get jennings for a lot cheaper!
He's trying to low ball you bigtime and telling you it's now or never because he knows your desperate and he knows there is no news yet on MJD so....wait it out a little longer and when MJD does come back then watch him sweat a little and show him what he could have gotten from you....lol
(*Redman should be able to hold you just in case but if you could post your roster and possibly the FA RB's on the WW that would be helpful as well....and the other guys roster as well...)
Good luck m8!
Standard H2H 12 Team 1 Pt PPR, Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 FLEX (RB/WR/TE), 1TE, 1K, 1 DEF