What Free Agent? WHIR

Postby NYG1119 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:47 pm

14-Team PPR League

QB: Romo, A.Smith
RB: Rice, Sproles, D.Wilson, J.Rodgers, Hillman, D.Carter
WR: J.Jones, DJax, Garcon, Randle, D. Baldwin
TE: Tamme
Texans D/ST and Matt Bryant

So Delone Carter looks like he will end up being #4 behind Ballard and even Moore...I figure I would try to get someone so which free agent should I pick?

RB: McCluster, A.Green, Taiwan Jones, Alfred Morris, Lamar Miller, Bernard Pierce (for insurance).
WR: bad players...Breaston, Walter, Steve Smith (STL), Simpson, Stokley, Roberts, Cobb, Naanee

I feel I've narrowed it down to McCluster (only because he might end up being a WR) and Pierce for insurance...but should I consider anyone else and who should I get?

Thanks
NYG1119
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: What Free Agent? WHIR

Postby TexasMade8810 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:10 am

I would actually go with Alfred Morris of Washington. He's the typical shanahan gem, but who knows how he will end up getting used. But they did cut Tim Hightower and Morris didn't play at all in the 4th preseason game (while Helu and Royster played so they could prove to the coaches they were fully recovered from this injury). Morris was given a chance this preseason to shine an he did just that. I don't know if he'll end up being the starter because I still think Helu is the best back in washington, but Morris should be given his chances in week 1 considering he is the healthiest of the three backs.
TexasMade8810
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions