Fire the refs - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Fire the refs

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Sun Dec 07, 2003 6:28 pm

49ers Forever wrote:
M_Zimm wrote:I was watching the game and it sure looked to me that he was down by contact. He was on the ground and was just trying to reach for the end-zone. Even if he was not down the ground can not cause the funble.

I think you are talking about the second time Denver was in the red zone. No, that wasn't a fumble. The first time, however, he was surging (still standing) and the ball came out, recovered by KC. But he was called down, no whistle though. Anyway, it is all academic now.

OK. I wasn't watching then. Portis just ran 60 yards for a TD! Now I am up 102-84.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby VHawk15 » Sun Dec 07, 2003 7:09 pm

Five TD's for Portis. That spells a win for me, and just about anyone else who started him.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby mannubhai » Sun Dec 07, 2003 7:13 pm

VHawk15 wrote:Five TD's for Portis. That spells a win for me, and just about anyone else who started him.

I admit at one time around week 7 when Plummer was out, I considered benching him. But I dont think anybody would have benched him this week. All Portis owners, rejoice.
mannubhai
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby emaja » Sun Dec 07, 2003 7:13 pm

The guy who has Portis in my 12 team league is really ticked right now. This is the first week of the playoffs and he is on the outside.
emaja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Location: Wearing the PB with pride looking for my Bears crack pipe...

Previous

Return to Football Talk