$5 week, opt-in whenever you want, 100% weekly payouts! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

$5 week, opt-in whenever you want, 100% weekly payouts!

Moderator: Football Moderators

$5 week, opt-in whenever you want, 100% weekly payouts!

Postby AlienAlias » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:38 pm

UPDATE: As of 9/2/12 at 7p PST... Looks like around 15 guys so far, so, nice pot for week 1! $75 or so for the 1st week? Keep 'em coming guys! Let's make this a $200+ weekly pot!
--------------------------------------------
So... per request from some guys in my FFL's, I am running an NFL "pick 'em" style office pool again, with 100% payouts. If you want in the weekly NFL "Pick 'em" pool, e-mail me at millerpete82@yahoo.com and I'll send an invite.- Then, enter the league password, which is: scootch3333 . It's extremely easy, you can enter any week you want by simply paying $5, and ALL are invited. It is hosted at CBS Sports (Office Pool Manager).

Now, I run ALL my FF League's via Leaguesafe, but this is an office pool. Leaguesafe does not allow payouts until the end of the year, so it can't be an option because I pay each winner their pool winnings WEEKLY. However, it is only $5, so, if you are that worried about losing $5 to a stranger, don't play! I have been scammed in the past by a scumbag and so I will NEVER play FFL via Paypal. I wish I could do Leaguesafe for this pool, but can't. So, you will have to have trust you will be paid, and if you would like some references before you send your $5, let me know and I will have some guys from my FFL's vouch for me.

Best record at picking NFL games for the week gets the pot. So, 15 paid entries = $75 to the winner, 4 paid entries = $20 to the winner, 100 entries = $500. You are welcome to share this with the world, your friends, your family, etc, because the more the merrier and the larger the pot! You need Paypal to play. Simply Paypal me $5, make your picks, you are in. Winner will be Paypal'd their winnings each week. Monday night game total points serves as the tiebreaker. BE SURE YOU READ the league rules, aka the league "Constitution". Thanks all! E-mail with any questions, or if you want a league invite by e-mail...
Last edited by AlienAlias on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AlienAlias
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 69)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: $5 week, opt-in whenever you want, 100% weekly payouts!

Postby AlienAlias » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:22 pm

We have at least 5 already! Let's get this sucka growin' even more! :)
AlienAlias
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby AlienAlias » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:41 pm

Keep 'em comin'! :)
AlienAlias
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby DEN » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:53 pm

Can we pay $20 for 4 plays to use any week we want?
DEN
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 4)

Postby AlienAlias » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:02 pm

DEN- Absolutely, whatever you want to do. You can prepay the whole season, pay $20 for any 4 weeks you want, or just pay $5 those weeks that you want in. We have no yearly standings type prize (although next year in 2013 we are talking about doing that... take .50 cents out of every entry, remove the worst 3 weeks for any player, and best record at end of year gets the side pot)... this year it is STRICTLY weekly winners. So yes, opt-in or opt-out whatever weeks you want, and pay weekly or prepay whatever you want. I have no problem with that.
AlienAlias
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby AlienAlias » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:07 pm

Yes, to answer PM's, we ARE still taking new players and will continue to do so throughout the year. It is too late for week 1, but come join us for week 2!
AlienAlias
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby AlienAlias » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Still accepting peop's! Just a heads up...
AlienAlias
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby AlienAlias » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:53 pm

Are you STILL looking for something to do NFL-wise, and win some money? E-mail me! We are accepting new players every week of the season!
AlienAlias
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Classifieds