How did i do in my draft? (if u rate mine ill rate yours) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

How did i do in my draft? (if u rate mine ill rate yours)

Moderator: Football Moderators

How did i do in my draft? (if u rate mine ill rate yours)

Postby HeatNationFTW » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:37 pm

It is a ten team league, 1 keeper. Snake Draft. I was 4th pick, but since most people had keepers it felt like the 6th cause the 1st round was almost non-existent. We do 1 QB 2 RBs 2 WRs 1 TE 1 D/ST 1 K. Our flex can be a WR/RB/TE. So heres my team.

QB: Romo,Luck
WR: Jordy Nelson, AJ Green, Reggie Wayne, and Mario Manningham
RB: Chris Johnson, Matt Forte, Stevan Ridley, Kendall Hunter, and Michael Bush
TE: Tony Gonzolez, Greg Olsen
D/ST: Eagles, Packers
K: David Akers
HeatNationFTW
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: How did i do in my draft? (if u rate mine ill rate yours

Postby bhgilliland » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:44 pm

Romo is immaculate on paper. Wish this would translate into real life, haha. Also, I drafted Luck. Worried about his talent? Refer to his name. Big things for Luck this year.
Jordy will wow you, and AJ will produce if his QB's shape up. Might want to consider looking into sleepers or trading to deepen your WR roster.
Great RB's. Solid. Not the best, but solid and consistent performances, which is really all you can ask for. Let's hope something clicks with CJ, because if it does you're in for a treat. Ridley has shown he is New England's number 1, but that's not saying much. It's New England, an overly pass-happy team with numerous offensive threats. Kendall Hunter's value will skyrocket if Gore goes down, which gives you a solid back or trade bait.
Mid-tier TE's, but nothing to be overly concerned about.
I hate the Eagles, but they will have a stellar D this year.

Overall you're Team is B to B+. Good work.
bhgilliland
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby kgecklund » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:35 pm

I would give you a B+

Romo is a good fantasy quaterback, he might not be elite but he puts up numbers.

CJ and Forte is a great 1-2 punch at RB and Jordy and AJ have a ton of upside as well. Not to mention Wayne who I think will be this years Steve Smith.

The weakest part of your team would probably be the TE spot, hopefully Gonzo or Olsen have a big year.

Can you rate mine? viewtopic.php?f=44&t=517293&p=3446811#p3446811
kgecklund
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 22)

Postby HeatNationFTW » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:25 pm

kgecklund wrote:I would give you a B+

Romo is a good fantasy quaterback, he might not be elite but he puts up numbers.

CJ and Forte is a great 1-2 punch at RB and Jordy and AJ have a ton of upside as well. Not to mention Wayne who I think will be this years Steve Smith.

The weakest part of your team would probably be the TE spot, hopefully Gonzo or Olsen have a big year.

Can you rate mine? viewtopic.php?f=44&t=517293&p=3446811#p3446811

Thanks for your opinion. I rated yours
HeatNationFTW
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby riley yorkington » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:41 pm

kgecklund wrote:The weakest part of your team would probably be the TE spot, hopefully Gonzo or Olsen have a big year.

Agree with everything he said except for this. I actually think you're solid at TE. Gonzo will be a consistent 6-8+ per week and Olsen has the potential to blow up (1000yd+, ~8td). When one of them becomes trade bait, I'd grab an extra RB just in case.

viewtopic.php?t=517303
riley yorkington
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby ajcentennial » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Ths is a great team nothing much else to say, hahah. Tony romo is an average quarterback on the field but great in fantasy. You rrb combo of forte and johnson are great, i think ridley could be amazing this year depending on how much the patriots run the ball, you have GREAT handcuffs in michael bush and kendall hunter. Jordy nelson i think isnt gonna have as great a year as last year, i think jennings takes back the role of best fantasy wr on the packers, but hes gonna be nevertheless solid. A.J. green is the next Megatron though. Reggie wayne is gonna have a comeback year. Your tight end combo is great. And your kicker is the best.

rate mine please
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=517050
ajcentennial
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Lips » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:19 pm

Ten team leagues always look good. Romo is probably a weakness in this format, but otherwise, you look solid. Hope Luck develops quickly, so when Romo is hurt, you are covered. Good Luck.

Please rate mine:

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=517273
Lips
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 20)

Postby goodviking » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:58 pm

I think you look solid. If I had any reservation, it would be the uncertainty with both Wayne and Manningham at WR in a fantasy context.
goodviking
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Roster Ratings