Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Trade Question (repost)?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Trade Question (repost)?

Postby MMhawk607 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Well. Here's my team for you

QB - Matthew Stafford, Michael Vick
RB - Chris Johnson, Ahmad Bradshaw, Ryan Mathews
WR - Andre Johnson, Larry Fitz, Greg Jennings, Marques Colston, Miles Austin, Brandon Lloyd
TE - Vernon Davis
K - Justin Tucker
DEF - New York, Philadelphia

it's an 8 team league which is why it looks like a pretty great team. It was an autopick team though, which is why I ended up with 1 TE, only 3 RB's, 2 DEF's, and 6 WR's.

I'm trying to trade of AJ to get a running back, just because I'm not 100% sure he'll be injury free this season. but the guy that I wanted to trade with (who is pretty weak at the WR) isn't too active and never accepted my trade, i doubt he even logged in yet.

I found another guy who isn't really "great" at the WR but the fact that the only RB that he has I would actually really consider is Arian Foster, and I 100% doubt he'll give it up. Another guy has Demarco Murray and Lesean McCoy. But he has Megatron. his team looks like Image the other day he did drop one of his teammates for Boldin, so he might be looking to beef up at WR spot. Any advice on what I should do?

Def question - I have New York and Philly. New York is pretty good defensively, but the fact is I'm probably going to need a backup TE on my team. and Philly has a better matchup against Cleveland than New York playing Dallas this wednesday, so should I drop that one and just grab a tight end for a backup?
so pro.
MMhawk607 Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 10)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Trade Question (repost)?

Postby mzkp54 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:54 pm

I'd start with Andre for Murray. I like that for you if he's at all interested. Similar risk and upside, but helps you positionally.

I would drop Philly's defense. DAL is banged up, and I like NYG more for the course of the season.

Lend a hand?
viewtopic.php?t=517480
mzkp54
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 241)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Trade Question (repost)?

Postby ATLbraves » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:59 pm

mzkp54 wrote:I'd start with Andre for Murray. I like that for you if he's at all interested. Similar risk and upside, but helps you positionally.

I would drop Philly's defense. DAL is banged up, and I like NYG more for the course of the season.

Lend a hand?
viewtopic.php?t=517480

Completely agree with this. If you could get DeMarco for Andre Johnson that would be an absolute steal for you imo. You will likely have to pay a little be more to get DeMarco, so just be ready for that.

I like the idea of dropping Philly's defense for a backup TE, since it is kind of pointless to own two defenses.

help with mine please:
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=517475
ATLbraves
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions