Drop one for a kicker:D. Wilson, R. Jennings, R. Williams - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Drop one for a kicker:D. Wilson, R. Jennings, R. Williams

Moderator: Football Moderators

Drop one for a kicker:D. Wilson, R. Jennings, R. Williams

Postby futbol57102at » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:27 am

I'm in a 8 team standard scoring league and need to pickup a kicker before the season starts..I have David Wilson, Ryan Williams, and Rashad Jennings on my bench, but I don't really need any of them, as I'm sitting on Foster, McFadden, Murray, and Martin as my RBs, and for the most part picked them up for future trade bait/injury protection (McFadden and Murray have me a bit worried)...My WR depth is hurting, comparatively, as I have Carolina's S. Smith, Jordy, Maclin, and Wayne...Should I keep only 1 of the 3 RB benchers above, and target a speculative/depth pick at WR?

So in summary:

With a weak receiving group, and strong RB group, who should I drop (between Williams, Jennings, and Wilson), knowing I need to at least drop 1 to pickup a kicker (and more if I want to build my WRs a bit more)

Thanks for any help, feel free to link me to a post of yours and I'll help you out too!
futbol57102at
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Drop one for a kicker:D. Wilson, R. Jennings, R. William

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:54 am

That's a tough one. I'm going to go with Williams. You really could drop any of them in an eight man league.

Maybe trade Jennings and Steve Smith to mjd owner for a wr1? Then let him worry about who hes gonna drop lol.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions