Just drafted and here's how it went:
1. (6) Darren McFadden (Oak - RB) - It was either McFadden or Brady. I decided RB was too shallow this year to pass up McFadden.
2. (19) Julio Jones (Atl - WR) - I've got Julio ranked as my #2 WR, easy pick with MJD and Murray going right before me.
3. (30) Fred Jackson (Buf - RB) - Happy to take FJax in the 3rd. I'll take the proven RB over the rookie Martin.
4. (43) Antonio Brown (Pit - WR) - A reach that I regret a little, but a player I wanted and didn't think he'd make it back in the 5th.
5. (54) Aaron Hernandez (NE - TE) - Ranked as my #3 TE and much cheaper than the top 2.
6. (67) Philip Rivers (SD - QB) - I took Rivers as the 11th QB in the draft. I don't like the drop-off to Cutler/Big Ben if I had waited.
7. (78) Torrey Smith (Bal - WR) - Another player I wanted. Could have taken Ridley instead.
8. (91) Ryan Williams (Ari - RB) - I need RB depth. Decided on Williams over Jennings since MJD is back.
9. (102) Cedric Benson (GB - RB) - Benson fell too far. I don't like it but another RB doesn't hurt.
10. (115) Mark Ingram (NO - RB) - More RB depth. Not sure what will happen in NO but someone other than Sproles has to carry.
11. (126) Justin Blackmon (Jac - WR) - Should be a high volume target, decent WR4 for me.
12. (139) Matt Schaub (Hou - QB) - One of the top backup QBs, but really tempted to gamble on R. Wilson instead.
13. (150) Robbie Gould (Chi - K) - Figured I'd take at least one Bear. Everyone else already had D/ST so my K wasn't my last pick.
14. (163) Buffalo (Buf - DEF) - @NYJ week 1