Cut Driver, M. Thomas, or Moreno in dynasty?...whir - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Cut Driver, M. Thomas, or Moreno in dynasty?...whir

Moderator: Football Moderators

Cut Driver, M. Thomas, or Moreno in dynasty?...whir

Postby magus » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:50 am

Need to cut one in a deep ppr with some significant bonus points for yardage milestones. Position is irrelevant because we keep a lot of our roster. Have to cut one:

Donald Driver
Mike Thomas
Knowshon Moreno

Now, we all know Driver is almost done, but will Thomas or Moreno ever be fantasy relevant again? I know Driver might at least produce this year, and I can always cut him in the future. What do you think? Leave a link and I'll help! Thanks!
magus
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 17)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Cut Driver, M. Thomas, or Moreno in dynasty?...whir

Postby 18 and 1 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:19 am

I'm really not trying to be a douche here, but If you have to ask a question like this, especially for dynasty, you probably should take up another hobby. All three of those players are waiver wire fodder, especially Driver. At some point you have to demonstrate just a little bit of confidence in your own decision making ability with simple choices.
18 and 1
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby magus » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:33 am

You weren't trying to be, but you succeeded. I don't use the cafe because I can't make my own decisions. I use the cafe to gather information and make an informed decision. In fact, I would argue that the fact that these are deep players in the pool, that it's even more important to be right. Sure, all are seemingly worthless, but it doesn't mean I don't want the greatest roster possible. How about you stick to helping people rather than attempting to troll on your Labor Day holliday. I would gladly put my fantasy skills against yours any time, son.
magus
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 17)

Postby mzkp54 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:37 am

I'd drop Moreno. Don't see him ever being fantasy relevant again. It's Willis' show now and Hillman is the future.

Take a look at mine?
viewtopic.php?t=517480
mzkp54
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 233)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions