RB2 Help: R. Bush/Tate/Redman/D. Brown - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

RB2 Help: R. Bush/Tate/Redman/D. Brown

Moderator: Football Moderators

RB2 Help: R. Bush/Tate/Redman/D. Brown

Postby cm.rudd » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:51 am

Money league
Standard Official NFL Fantasy Scoring, non-ppr

RB1: Ray Rice

Not sure who to start at RB2:
R. Bush vs Houston: Miami's only big offensive threat. If I, a regular FF player, know this, defensive coordinators do as well and will plan for it. Houston does seem to be weak against the rush atm however...

Ben Tate vs Miami: Foster is the guy, I know, but Tate will get a decent share... Especially against Miami

Redman vs Denver: Starting in lieu of Mendy. Had decent numbers last year when he was in and Denver is right in the middle of the pack when it comes to defending the rush

D. Brown vs Chicago: The only RB worth mentioning in Indy. Could be a safety net for luck however the O. Line is weak. On the otherhand, Chicago is weak against the rush.

These statements of "so-and-so is weak against the rush" is based on last season and pre-season. Not solid to go off of but it's the only info we have atm...

Help is greatly appreciated. Post a link and I'll return the favor

-C
cm.rudd
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: RB2 Help: R. Bush/Tate/Redman/D. Brown

Postby lilmink777 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:54 am

I would have to say Donald Brown, he will get his touches all the other guys are risks. I know Bush will get his touches but Houston D is still no joke even if mario williams is gone.
lilmink777
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby murda42 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:17 am

The 2 best choices are Bush and Brown. Neither has an easy defense to play and neither has a proven QB under center. However I think Luck will generate more action then Tanehill. I don't know how many touches Brown really will see. Not to mention Bush is coming off a break out type of year. I would roll on the higher upside with Bush and start pounding the waiver wire or trade route to improve the RB situation.
murda42 Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 59)

Postby thekid4you » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:21 am

I'm on the Mathew Berry bandwagon when it comes to Donald Brown. I think that he's going to have a pretty solid season for Indy, but against the Bears run D, I wouldn't chance it, I would go Bush here, at least in week 1.
thekid4you
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 1)

Return to Who to Start/Bench