Flex help! Rbush, Rwayne or D jax? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Flex help! Rbush, Rwayne or D jax?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Flex help! Rbush, Rwayne or D jax?

Postby Cerb223 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:15 am

First time poster looking for some help please! I am in a 12 team league, 1 PPR and what seems to be standard scoring. I've got Reggie Bush playing against Houston which doesn't sound like good times but he is projected to do really well. Then we have Reggie Wayne against the Bears but he is also projected to do just as well as Bush. And then it's Djax against the Browns which seems like the best matchup of the 3. Is my reasoning flawed? Who should I start?
Cerb223
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Flex help! Rbush, Rwayne or D jax?

Postby murda42 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:31 am

I see the Eagles running a bunch, and if the Browns offense doesn't get going, the Eagles may never be pressed into a high pass attack. I am high on Wayne. I know I am in the minority here, but look, Luck HAS to throw to someone, and if Collie sneezes wrong he gets concussed. Wayne had over 900 yards last year in a much worse situation. Bush has the toughest match up and the Texans can pile on points so the Fins may be at least trying to throw the ball. Expect the Texans to stack the box and dare Tanehill to beat them, making life tougher for Bush.

I would flex Wayne here. I have him going in 3 of my 6 leagues, I have faith!
murda42 Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 56)

Re: Flex help! Rbush, Rwayne or D jax?

Postby Cerb223 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:41 pm

You make some very good points. I'll throw Wayne in there this week and see how he does. Probably save Bush for better matchups down the road. Thanks for your help!
Cerb223
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Who to Start/Bench