RB HELP!!!! WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

RB HELP!!!! WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

RB HELP!!!! WHIR

Postby verman » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:02 pm

So i have a dilemma. I have AP in both my leagues but its looking less likely that he'll play at all and if he does it will be very limited. So out of my RB I need some help with who to start.

I have Ryan Williams, Donald Brown and Alfred morris on my bench in both leagues and have tolbert in only one of them and ben tate in the other. Both are PPR leagues what do you guys think? I know that donald brown is starting but he's playing the bears the others are all question marks on how much they'll play. Morris is set to have a significant role supposedly and williams will get some chances with arizonas weak line though thats not a ideal match with seattle.
Team 1-PPR
QB Rivers,Schaub
RB-AP,Green-Ellis,D. Brown,Tate, R.Williams, A.Morris
WR- Fitz,A.Brown,V.Cruz,D.Moore,V.Brown
Team 2 -PPR
QB- Eli,Schaub
RB-Rice,AP,D.Brown,R.Williams,Tolbert,A.Morris
WR-Johnson,Maclin,Crabs,D.Moore,V.Brown,Jeffrey
verman
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: RB HELP!!!! WHIR

Postby murda42 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:14 pm

This is a tough one. Williams is the most talented, however his O line is terrible and he's sharing for now with Wells. Brown averaged just 2.79 yards a carry in the preseason and he will share carries with Ballard. The skins backfield is a fantasy abortion and I would rid myself of that headache ASAP.
If your waiver wire has the likes of Jennings, Hillis, or J Rodgers I would grab them. If you can't change that and HAVE to pick one I would go with Williams, just based on talent.
murda42 Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 59)

Postby Troy35 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:24 pm

Your sig says you have S-Jax and M. Bush. I would personally go with them. If that's not the case I would also run WIlliams.
Troy35
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby rclement3915 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:07 pm

id go with Donald Brown. Hes going to get his touches no matter what, and should be involved in the screen game as a check down with Luck in his first game vs the bears. I dont think hell be anything special, but he could rack up a few receptions, possibly a decent sized YAC on one or 2 and hell get some carries.

If your not comfortable with Brown, go with Ryan Williams....but i dont think you can expect much from him....at least browns going to def get touches.

help me out with my WR?
viewtopic.php?t=517521
rclement3915
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic

Postby Gibbs Baby!!! » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:15 pm

I think Brown's your man. Unless Morris is named the starter for week 1, which I believe he will be.
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=514494
"We couldn’t do diddley poo offensively, we couldn’t make a first down, we couldn’t run the ball, we didn’t try to run the ball, we couldn’t complete a pass - we sucked." ~ James Ernest Mora
Gibbs Baby!!!
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 436)

Return to Who to Start/Bench