Deep PPR League. What do I need?(WHIR) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Deep PPR League. What do I need?(WHIR)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Deep PPR League. What do I need?(WHIR)

Postby kidsilk » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:58 pm

12 teams,20 man rosters, redraft league, 1point per reception. Otherwise 6 points for all touchdowns and regular yahoo scoring.

My Team:

QB-Rivers
WR-Roddy White
WR-Decker
WR-Crabtree
RB-McCoy
RB-Bush
TE-Gronkowski
W/R/T-Helu
W/R/T-Spiller
BN-Holmes
BN-LaFell
BN-Palmer
BN-Best
BN-Hillman
BN-Sanders
BN-Randle
BN-Ford
BN-Tolbert
DEF-Green Bay
K-Henery
kidsilk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Deep PPR League. What do I need?(WHIR)

Postby ATLbraves » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:06 pm

The only real weakness I see is at your WR3 spot. I don't really trust Crabtree, but it might not be a bad idea to just give it a week to see how he plays in the first game. Other then that, I think this is a very good team and should have no trouble making the playoffs. Especially if Spiller gets a larger role this season and if Shanahan wises up and lets Helu get majority of the carries.

help with mine please:
viewtopic.php?t=517475
ATLbraves
Head Coach
Head Coach

Re: Deep PPR League. What do I need?(WHIR)

Postby KELLYLEAK » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:32 pm

Thanks for rating my team.

Qb- Rivers is ok. Don't trust that Charger o-line but if he stays healthy 26 tds and 36oo yds are a lock. If he goes down you're in trouble. Palmer has looked terrible- i think Oak will bench him if he continues his poor play- I'd try and trade for a better backup. I'm a big fan of Luck- I'd go after him- like him more than Rivers even.

Rb- McCoy is awesome. Bush is good but will probably get hurt. Spiller & Helu could be nice picks. I'd drop Best- i think he's done after all of his concussions

Wr- Roddy and Decker are solid. Agree with the other poster- not a fan of Crabtree. Your 3rd wr needs an upgrade. If Davone Bess is out there he might be a sneaky good player to trade for or pick up.

TE- Gronk is awesome. I'm skeptical if he can repeat last year's totals but he is one of the best.

Def- Green Bay I don't trust the Packers secondary- they need their draft picks to come though otherwise they'll struggle. Cobb is a dangerous return man though.

Overall pretty solid. I think Rivers is the X factor. If he stays healthy you'll be tough to beat. If he gets hurt from that swiss cheese of a line in SD than you're in trouble with Carson as your backup.
KELLYLEAK
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 39)

Return to Roster Ratings