Rate My Team In PPR League WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Rate My Team In PPR League WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Rate My Team In PPR League WHIR

Postby JayFur » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:26 pm

PPR 12 team Keeper League

QB Brees, Cassel, Luck
RB Jones Drew, Richardson, Kevin Smith, Leshure, Redman
WR Britt, Washington, Rice, D. Thomas, Amendola, Manningham and Mike Williams
TE Gonzales and Tamme
K Gostkowski
DST Seahawks
Am in process of dropping Winslow for Hilton WR Ind.
JayFur
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Rate My Team In PPR League WHIR

Postby TugzMcBoat » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:01 pm

can't say for sure overall so I guess i'll look at each spot and figure it out at the end

QB- brees is great and a lock for good numbers even without peyton behind the helm, Luck is a great pickup for a keeper league

RB- MJD is back in practice so gotta love that, Richardson is also awesome for keeper leagues, and Redman is the starter for at least 5 weeks, so no issues there. there's a lot of percieved value with your RB position unfortunately we just havent really seen enough of Richardson and Redmann to make anything more than optimistic guesses, and no one is sure of MJD's current conditioning with hold out ending. this could honestly be an unstoppable force or a trainwreck

WR- think you're in trouble here I do like the fact that you paired Britt and Washington, one of those guys should have a really good year, but Britt and Rice aren't as good in PPR. Thomas and Amendola are good and underrated prospects in a PPR but health is an issue, we just need one of them to have the breakout year we expected both of them to eventually have at some point. Manningham is scary, playing behind Moss right now and even when he does play he's got Alex smith throwing to him. Not a favorable situation. and Mike Williams needs to bounce back in a big way, but I don't think he will in Tampa.

TE- Gonzalez is average and doesn't have a lot of upside but Tamme is interesting for a keeper, Manning has always treated his tight
ends well

Overall I think your QB and RB positioning is rock solid although a little untested in the RB department but being optimistic I think it looks fantastic. WR is a little scary especially since Britt and Rice even when they are Healthy aren't as valuable in PPR formats and TE is reliable but nothing special although Tamme could become an interesting prospect as a keeper especially if he fell in the draft and you got him super late, could be really really nice value for next year

plz rate mine viewtopic.php?t=517606
10 team standard- passing TD's = 6pts
QB: Stafford
RB: R. Matthews, A. Bradshaw, I. Redmann, B. Tate, CJ Spiller,
WR: G. Jennings, A. Johnson, E. Decker, T. Smith, K. Britt, M. Crabtree
TE: J. Tamme
DEF: Philly
start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1DEF 1K
TugzMcBoat
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Re: Rate My Team In PPR League WHIR

Postby JayFur » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:23 pm

Thanks for input. Problem is in league I had Fitzgerald at 61.00 and could not keep him. Tried to pick him back up at auction and he hit 51.00 so I backed off. After that pickings were very slim and what I picked up was best of the rest aside from Blackmon who went at 36.00 and I decided that was a little pricey.
JayFur
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Roster Ratings