rate these 2 teams

Postby skllzthtkllz69 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:43 pm

1st team- 12 Team Head to Head, 1PPR
QB-Drew Brees
WR- Fitz, Nelson, Heyward-bey
RB-Fred Jackson, Doug Martin
TE- Vernon Davis K- Bailey
D- Philly
BN-Kevin Smith, Santana Moss, Braylon Edwards, Russel Wilson, mark Ingram, Coby Fleener

2nd team- 12 Team Head to Head, 1PPR
QB- Brees
WR-Steve smith, denarius moore, vincent jackson
RB- murray, AP
TE Fred Davis,
K- bailey
D- Philly
BN- gore, santana moss, tate, austin collie, christian ponder, Braylon edwards
skllzthtkllz69
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: rate these 2 teams

Postby Ol' Uncle Munnerlyn » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Both are obviously strong at QB, and have the same guy, so I won't bother commenting on that position. Anyway...

Team 1: WRs are obviously very good. Fitz will be phenomenal, regardless of who his QB is. Nelson is a great guy to have, too. He obviously thrives in GB's wide open offense, and is a great #2 WR. RBs are solid. Fred Jackson is good, I don't know if he'll be great, but he will definitely be very solid. Martin is a big unknown, but I personally have confidence in him to be a great RB. Whether that will happen this season is unknown, but I think he'll get 900+ yards and 6-9 TDs. Vernon is going to have another great season, as well. Bailey is a good K, and Philly's D will be great. You have solid backups at each position on the bench, so you should be alright, in case of injury.

Team 2: WRs here are lacking, imo. Steve Smith is going to do well, but I'm not confident in Moore or Jackson as #2 WRs. Conversely, the RBs are great. Murray is fantastic, and assuming AP gets back to full strength and becomes the AP of old (I think he will), he's going to be great. Gore and Tate are great backup to have, as well. I'd try to make a deal, packaging Gore/Tate and Moore/Jackson for a better WR. I think Davis will be a good-to-great player this year. I think he'll end up being RGIII's top target and safety blanket, and will do very well. Again, Bailey and Philly are both very good. You've got a great bench here as well, as I previously mentioned.

I think team 1 is currently better, but team 2 has more potential to be great. I personally always build my team towards RBs, so I favor team 2, but that's just me.
Ol' Uncle Munnerlyn
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Roster Ratings