12 Team Money League! How did I do? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

12 Team Money League! How did I do?

Moderator: Football Moderators

12 Team Money League! How did I do?

Postby philly4life553 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Pretty basic scoring, its a ppr.
QB- Rivers
WR- Fitzgerald
WR- Jordy Nelson
WR- Victor Cruz
RB- MJD
RB- Kevin Smith
TE- Fred Davis
Flex- Shonn Green
K- Alex Henrey
DEF- Texans
bench
QB-Russell Wilson
WR- Mike Williams (TB), Austin Collie
RB- Steven Ridley, Daniel Thomas, Isiah Peed
I love my WR's. My backs are a question, but if (a BIG if) Smith stays healthy. He could be huge in a PPR. How did I do?!?

Leave a link! WHIR!!
philly4life553
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 12 Team Money League! How did I do?

Postby colveraki » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:29 pm

Love it, good risk = high reward for your squad. Cannot put up a little risk without having some reward.
colveraki
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby HairyHelmet » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:14 pm

I also like your WR's a lot. Rivers and F. Davis are serviceable. I think your right about your RB's. I wouldn't worry about MJD so much now that he is back but K. Smith, S. Greene, and S. Ridley are all players who may not come through this year for their seperate reasons. I like M. Williams but I'm not so sure about in PPR and A. Collie isn't worth a roster spot to me this year.

I like your team but I think you will have to be active in trades or in FA sometime this year to upgrade either your flex or RB2 spots.

Thanks for your comments.
1st $12 Team Return 2 Flex 6 TD pass Keeper -Yahoo Sunday Black n' Blue
1st $12 Team Return 2 Flex -Yahoo GRIDIRON MASTERS
1st $12 Team PPR 2 QB -Yahoo MeanAssStaleys
3rd $12 Team Return 3 Flex No Kicker -Yahoo Td's N Beer
HairyHelmet
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Happy Homer » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:19 am

Agree with everyone above me, your WRs are amazing, but if it were me, I would want a little more reliability at the running back position. I would look to deal Fitz for a RB2 to pair with MJD. Someone like DeMarco Murray, Steven Jackson, Jamal Charles, etc. I think there are always breakout players at both the WR and RB position, so your WR3 and your Flex should be reserved for those breakout players if any of your bench guys blow up or you nab someone from waivers. Good luck this upcoming season!

Help with mine please! viewtopic.php?t=517740
Happy Homer
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby JC.89 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:58 am

I wouldn't worry about your RB's because of Stevan Ridley on the bench, who could be in line for a huge year. If he goes off for 10+ TD's, you could easily win your league regardless of what your other RB's do because of your star trio of WR's.

The only fear with your team is if Fred Davis does something to get suspended again. Otherwise, you have an elite team.
JC.89
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 5)

Postby Devil Doc » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:17 am

I'd be really concerned with my RBs if my top back was Ridley. Why Ridley? MJD's holdout will have him barely seeing carries week 1, and who knows how long its going to take him to get into real "football" shape. I don't care how hard you work out, nothing replaces putting the pads on and getting hit everyday. I'd look to try and make a trade to get Jennings just to be safe. Kevin Smith is the starting RB RIGHT NOW, but who knows what it looks like when Leshoure comes back from his suspension. Granted he's been dealing with a hamstring issue, but Smith hasn't been known for his health. I think Daniel Thomas will be passed by Lamar Miller if he hasn't already, and won't have much fantasy relevance at all this year. Will this be the year that Shonn Greene FINALLY put it together...we'll see. But Tim Tebow being there doesn't look good for those goal line carries.

Your WRs are by far the strongest part of your team. Fitzy, Nelson AND Cruz is a sick trio. Add in 3rd year man Mike "Buc" Williams and Austin Collie. Collie has a lot of questions surrounding him with yet another concussion, and very surprised he's cleared for week 1, I'd be keeping LaVon Brazil on your radar. I think Williams will have a decent year with VJax on the other side of him, even with the Bucs going to a heavy run offense. As soon as teams key in on Martin and VJax, he's going to be left with single coverage. Don't forget what this guy did his rookie year. He's got the skills, and I think he'll have a better offense this year as well.

I like Rivers, but losing VJax won't help him. A healthy Gates should keep him in top 10 QB numbers though, and hopefully Meachem is the guy San Diego hopes he is.

I'd look to package one of your WRs for another RB as well. I think Fitz's name alone can get you a top 5 RB. Maybe see if the owner of Mathews would be willing to make a deal, you may even get away with selling low for him and only having to deal Nelson.

Good luck!

Please Rate Mine
Thanks to Franchise Fan for this kick ass sig!

Devil Doc
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 95)

Return to Roster Ratings