Is this team worth a SH*T? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Is this team worth a SH*T?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Is this team worth a SH*T?

Postby GQJohnny » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:12 pm

I replied to 2 other rate my team posts before posting this. Auction league, kick off to a keeper league. We keep 2 year to year. 12 team PPR, QB TD's worth 6.And here is how I managed to mess this up.

QB M. Stafford DET
RB S. Jackson STL
RB D. Martin TB
WR G. Jennings GB
WR D. Thomas DEN
WR R. Moss SF
TE A. Hernandez NE
RB/WR D. Wilson NYG
WR/TE R. Cobb GB
K D. Prater DEN
DEF MIN
BN QB P. Rivers SD
BN RB J. Dwyer PIT
BN RB I. Pead STL
BN WR E. Royal SD
BN WR R. Randle NYG

Let me have it.
GQJohnny
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Is this team worth a SH*T?

Postby colveraki » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:24 pm

I think you are being a little too hard on your team. Position by position: Stafford is a stud. Yeah if he gets hit too hard his bones will break, but when healthy like he was last year, he'll give you 4K plus yards. RB: Jackson may not have a lot of upside anymore, but he has a steady floor. You also have Pead in case he gets injured. Martin is a stud and will be a high pick next year. Set it and forget it type player. WR: your WR1 & WR2 are pretty solid. Jennings is a solid player and Thomas will be a great player and is a benefit at your #2 position. Only WR i don't like is Moss. I dont think he will do anything this year. I just dont see it working out and predict you'll be dropping him by week 5. TE: Hernandez is a great player and will be a top 5 tight end by the end of the year. all accounts state he is Brady's favorite target. Will not get the endzone love of Gronk, but hey, who cares. I'll take the yards and the receptions. Flex: Like Wilson and I think he will have a good year. I mean how fragile has Bradshaw been for the Giants. bench: agreed that your bench is a little weak. This is where you can mostly find replacements via the waiver wire throughout the year. Overall B- I forsee 6-9 wins and if your bench improves, hopefully you should see the playoffs.
colveraki
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings