BN: Reggie Wayne
BN: BenJarvus Green-Ellis
BN: Cedric Benson
BN: Titus Young
BN: Jermaine Gresham
BN: Roy Helu

K: Matt Bryant

DEF: Detroit

I think I did pretty good and honestly think I got a few steals (see below) in DeMarco Murray along with a couple others. I don't like not having a backup QB though and noticed there were a couple in free agency I wouldn't mind having (Freeman, Palmer, Fitz). Main one I would like being Freeman but I don't know who to give up for him... Benson and Helu are one of the 2 to go, but I can't decide. The other option is to keep both of them and just see which one pans out to be better and getting a QB when I need him or can make a more informed decision as there are other starters available: Ponder, Bradford, Cassel, Weeden, Skelton, Sanchez, etc, that I could play in a pinch/bye week if I had to.

I was the sixth pick and drafted in order:
1) Calvin Johnson
2) Steven Jackson
3) DeMarco Murray
4) Percy Harvin
5) Doug Martin
6) Reggie Wayne
7) BenJarvus Green-Ellis
8) Matt Schaub
9) Dustin Keller
10) Cedric Benson
11) Titus Young
12) Jermaine Gresham
13) Roy Helu
14) Detroit
15) Matt Bryant
ObeYsXeGianT
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Rate My Cash League Team

Postby ObeYsXeGianT » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:24 pm

Bump
ObeYsXeGianT
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 5)

Postby Devil Doc » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Theres a lot of upside with this team, big fan of your top WRs. Megatron is always a stud, and Harvin will finally come into his own this year. Your RB trio is nice too, can't go wrong with those guys. I drafted Schaub in my money league, but I'm second guessing myself now. At one point he's a top 5 QB, but now that HOU has gone run heavy, he's fallen out, just after a year? Uh, we'll see. They still have AJ and as long as he's healthy, those two will produce solid numbers. Im a big Titus young fan this year, especially if Megatron gets hit by the madden curse, he'll be even better. Not so much your TEs, may want to look to the ww or package a deal for someone better than keller, although he is the only realy threat in that horrific passing offense. Pretty strong outside your QB and TE, nice job. And thanks for your insight on mine.
Thanks to Franchise Fan for this kick ass sig!

Devil Doc
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 92)

Postby Happy Homer » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:42 am

First 6 rounds of your draft went awesome! Murray was definitely a steal in the 3rd. I love your 2 WRs and RB trio, really solid. I love Titus Young this year as well. I'm not too high on Schaub or Keller though either. I can see why you draft the law firm in round 7 because he fell, but consider dealing him along with Matt Schaub to improve your QB position. Your squad would be unbeatable if you could pull that off. You might be a little short on depth, so be sure to scour the wire for break out players, good luck.

Help with mine please! viewtopic.php?t=517740
Happy Homer
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Roster Ratings