2012 #@$!% You! Thread (let's make a list) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

2012 #@$!% You! Thread (let's make a list)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: 2012 #@$!% You! Thread (let's make a list)

Postby xclusive1987 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:57 pm

moochman wrote:#@$!% You Goodell for forcing fake refs on us. If you gave a #@$!% about the fans or the game you would swallow your pride and do what's right for the integrity of the game. I hope you choke on both your pride and your massive Goodell complex. You #@$!%.

I'm a Rams fan, so I agree 200%

Fantasy wise, Fitzgerald putting up a goose egg is ridiculous. Oh, and the usual Chris Johnson siting...
xclusive1987
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 75)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:40 pm

Can I pick the Cowboys? What an embarrassment losing to a college calibur coach. :-t :-P %-6
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby moochman » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:51 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:Can I pick the Cowboys? What an embarrassment losing to a college calibur coach. :-t :-P %-6

Does Garrett know the word "Preperation"? I wonder if his only concern is impressing Jerruh, because his team sure doesn't act impressed.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby tantrix1969 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:13 pm

Garretts playcalling, dropped passes by Witten and Dez, Romo not on same page as anyone else on team, and no idea why Felix is doing anything besides maybe being on the practice squad since he his explosiveness is long gone......what a time to be a Boys fan :~(
"When you watch him play, you’re like, ‘Oh God, he’s going to kill somebody,’ and that’s what I like about the young man.” ~ Jerome Henderson on Cowboys rookie safety J.J. Wilcox
tantrix1969
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 92)

Postby Gibbs Baby!!! » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:16 pm

How 'bout a big #@$!%ing #@$!% You! to all of the experts who convinced everyone that Thursday's game was gonna be a shootout? Nowhere near that, the only guy who had good fantasy numbers was Rodgers, and he wasn't even that great.

Alshon #@$!%ing Jeffery!!
"We couldn’t do diddley poo offensively, we couldn’t make a first down, we couldn’t run the ball, we didn’t try to run the ball, we couldn’t complete a pass - we sucked." ~ James Ernest Mora
Gibbs Baby!!!
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 415)

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:52 pm

moochman wrote:
Cowboys 4 life wrote:Can I pick the Cowboys? What an embarrassment losing to a college calibur coach. :-t :-P %-6

Does Garrett know the word "Preperation"? I wonder if his only concern is impressing Jerruh, because his team sure doesn't act impressed.

I dont think he knows that word. I don't either. Im much better at PrepAration. :-D
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby moochman » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:13 am

Cowboys 4 life wrote:
moochman wrote:

I dont think he knows that word. I don't either. Im much better at PrepAration. :-D

Well then................#@$!% You! spell cop. :-b

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby Aberfoyle » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:14 am

Huge list of garbage players on my team this week below. Got obliterated by a garbage team.

Jamaal Charles = 2.20 pts
Tony Romo = 12 pts
Dez Bryant = 1.80 pts
Dan Bailey = 1 pt
NYG Def = 5 pts
Aberfoyle
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:18 pm

Thanks a lot Rodgers. Didn't need a crazy game, just another TD and a handful of yards !+) !+)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby ABA316 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:29 pm

Brandon Lafell..had 2 decent weeks so far, so I started him over Shonn Greene tonight. Olsen at least got me some points but 1-27 for BLF makes him a BFL in my book. Now watch Greene shred the Fins just to spit in my face.
ABA316 Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting