$$$ Week 2: PPR Pick 3 RBs WHIR $$$ - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

$$$ Week 2: PPR Pick 3 RBs WHIR $$$

Moderator: Football Moderators

$$$ Week 2: PPR Pick 3 RBs WHIR $$$

Postby liono123 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:50 am

Pick 3 RBs - PPR League (+ 1pt per 10 Return Yards). I'm putting what the guys scored last week in parentheses:

Jamaal Charles (12.7)
Marshawn Lynch (21.45)
Doug Martin (26.8)
Alfred Morris (34.6)
Leon Washington (26.7)

Bonus points: Help me pick 2 WR (remember it's a Return Yardage league):
Antonio Brown (16.35)
Brandon Lloyd (13.9)
Randall Cobb (45.25)

Thanks, WHIR. Leave a link!
Last edited by liono123 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
12 Team $ (PPR + Return Yardage):
    QB: Tom Brady, Andy Dalton
    RB: Charles, Lynch, Martin, Stewart, DeAngelo Williams, Rashad jennings, Joe McKnight, Leon Washington
    WR/TE: Antonio Brown, Brandon Lloyd, Randall Cobb, Ted Ginn
    K: Bryant
    DST: Bills
liono123
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: $$$ PPR Pick 3 RBs WHIR 100% $$$

Postby Mizou » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:27 am

RBs: If Lynch is out due to his back problems, Charles, Martin, D. Will.

WRs: I'm tempted to say Cobb because of the return yards. Others may argue Lloyd, but I say Brown and Cobb. 1pt for 10 yards is pretty hefty.
Mizou
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 9)

Re: $$$ PPR Pick 3 RBs WHIR 100% $$$

Postby ilovedapats » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:29 am

Starting with my easy choices...
I would start Brown without question here.
Also I can see not playing Lloyd, but the Pats will get everyone involved in the first game and
no defense will be able to double anyone, but maybe Gronk because they have to tackle him somehow, and
there will be plenty to go around every week as this Pats offense could set record after record. who needs to run
the ball... leave a TE and a RB to block each play and go wild. 40-45 passes from Brady weekly I think this year
and the whole offense is a must start every week. by this I mean Gronk, Hernandez, Lloyd and Welker and maybe
Salas here soon. Brady with no injuries could destroy record books. number one fantasy player by far this year...

ok...
next i start charles because I didnt take him as my first RB off the board to ride my pine if I were you. His ability
to catch the ball means he may not have husky rushing stats every week, but if healthy he should total over 100 each week
and score a bunch too. He is healthy and I would start him before a possible injury does occur.

Also if J Stew sits... I am a huge fan of D willy this week. he can catch it and run it and is great behind the line with Newton.
Plus TB still sucks I think. On both sides of the ball... better than last year, sure, but... thats still not too good.

last but not least I would say to start Jennings, but I am scared that if it is a close game and Jennings production is down for
the first couple series... goodbye jennings and hello MJD the leagues leading rusher. How can you keep the guy on the bench if
he is healthy, fit, and ready to go? I just do not see MJD touching it less than 15 times... If the Jags want to win... they hand
it off to him. Even if jennings plays well... I bet they will all start wondering what MJD could do with the rock because he is simply
a better back. THEREFORE if he plays you have to start lynch. top 10 guy last year and could own arizona if he even wakes up
sunday morning. If not I guess go with the guy everyone says will start in Jennings because like I said... the Bucs SUCKS haha.
Carolina should run away with it and the Bucs will have to pass pass pass... so the third guy for me is lynch and if not... Jennings.
even if J Stew plays I like D Willy in that 3rd spot.

good luck to ya!

please help!

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=518279
ilovedapats
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Re: $$$ Week 2: PPR Pick 3 RBs WHIR $$$

Postby liono123 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:57 am

Updating this thread to ask for week 2 assistance. Thanks!
12 Team $ (PPR + Return Yardage):
    QB: Tom Brady, Andy Dalton
    RB: Charles, Lynch, Martin, Stewart, DeAngelo Williams, Rashad jennings, Joe McKnight, Leon Washington
    WR/TE: Antonio Brown, Brandon Lloyd, Randall Cobb, Ted Ginn
    K: Bryant
    DST: Bills
liono123
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 4)

Return to Who to Start/Bench