Trade Help - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Trade Help

Moderator: Football Moderators

Trade Help

Postby atb206 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:06 am

I have pretty bad rbs. Would you do this trade Graham and McGahee for Stephen Jackson and Gates.

My Team:
Qb: Rodgers, Freeman
RBs: R Bush, Shonn Greene, McGahee, Ronnie Brown, Michael Bush, Turbin, Daniel Thomas
WR: Fitz, Cruz, Britt, Titas Young
TE: Graham

Thanks for the help!
atb206
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Trade Help

Postby chargergdm » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:24 am

Graham is looking to have another big year. Gates is on the tail end of his career. But, with the Chargers losing Vjax, I see Rivers looking to Gates as an even bigger safety net than usual.

McGahee isn't the same player he used to be, but he'll get plenty of touches in Denver. He put up decent numbers before Tebow stepped in last year. I imagine that Denver will do a decent amount of running to keep the pressure off Manning, but I think McGahee's upside is pretty small.

Steven Jackson is healthy and will be getting 20 or more touches a game. He's a must start when he's healthy.

There are only a handful of elite tight ends right now, but I'm sure there will be some guys to grab off the waiver wire if Gates flakes out again this year. (Daniels, Celek, Bennett, Fleener, etc..) Same goes for running backs, but a lot of the big handcuffs are usually snatched up.

If it were me, I'd do the trade.
chargergdm
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions