College Football Dynasty League for 2013 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

College Football Dynasty League for 2013

Moderator: Football Moderators

College Football Dynasty League for 2013

Postby asimone140 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:54 pm

This is very early notice but I'm in the process of starting a College Football Dynasty League that will start in 2013. It's a 16 team H2H league. I'm still working on all of the rules but do have a message board and website set up where I'm posting what I have so far. An owner will select any BCS team or Independent team that's available to use as their team name. What school you pick determines what division your in. You will not get that teams players just the schools name. We will hold a draft before the season. For the rest of the rules just message me and Ill send u the links if your interested.

I've ran several leagues in the past that have all gone very smoothly. This will be my first college football league though. I have big hopes for this league but I do think it will be more of a challenge to find qualified owners for a CFB league. A larger player pool and off-season recruiting makes this a bigger challenge for owners. Only the best will survive that's for sure.
asimone140
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to College Football