I'm new at this. I need help. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Beginner's Forum

I'm new at this. I need help.

Moderator: Football Moderators

I'm new at this. I need help.

Postby theseaofred.davis » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Here it goes. So I have Romo as my starting QB and he did great Wednesday. Freeman is on the Bench, come sunday do I put freeman on my starting lineup? Do i still get the points I accumulated from Romo? And does that apply for all players? Also, what's the purpose of the waiver? is that not the same as the Add or drop option?
theseaofred.davis
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: I'm new at this. I need help.

Postby 11stever11 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:29 pm

You can't put another QB in the starting lineup unless it is a 2QB league. When a game starts you can't change that player with another player had yet to start or that did better. The purpose for the wavier system is it allows the bad teams to get first priority of the top free agents. If there was not a wavier system then the good teams would have a higher chance to get the better players. It is not the same as First Comes First Serve because of the wavier priority. There are different ways to set up the wavier system.
Thanks Franchise Fan for the sig!
11stever11

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 46)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Beginner's Forum