Bn Shonn Greene
Bn Anquan Boldin
Bn RG3
Bn Isaac Redman
Bn David Wilson
Bn Dustin Keller

DEF Houston
K John Kasey

now, before you start, dustin keller and john kasey (for obvious reasons) will be getting the boot. keller and gronk have the same bye week.

i had so many picks nabbed right before me, and that's why i have so many WR/TE's. like i was about to grab forte, and he got nabbed one pick from me, so i grabbed gronk. same thing with welker, had jamaal charles on my radar. rashard mendenhall got grabbed from me as well, so i grabbed david wilson as a gamble.

RG3 and mike vick, both the same player, hopefully one of them goes big. i'm looking for the next cam newton.

i grabbed both of the carolina guys, because i figured if i kept missing out on top flight rb's, i'll just grab both the guys from the best running game in the nfl. wanted to do the same with redman and mendenhall.

shonn greene is whatever, but i honestly think between megatron, welker, roddy, and gronk, i'll be beastly, weekly.

leave a link
trevizzle

The Golden Boy!!
trevizzle
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: just drafted WHIR

Postby jmoney0547 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:49 am

Yeah, pretty solid. RG3 should have some nice games when Vick gets hurt. Wr a strength, rb a little wanting, but overall a contender.
jmoney0547
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Yawgmoth13 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:56 am

Strong at WR although I'd expect Welker's yds and td's to come down from last year just a bit. QB is a strength if Vick stays healthy if not there should be adequate replacements on the wire. RB is very suspect Shonn Greene is meh at best and I hate gambling on the Car backfield unless one of those two get hurt.

Definitely a contender though especially if you can shore up the RB position. I'd give you an 8.25

viewtopic.php?t=518656
Yawgmoth13
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby goose in my step » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:55 pm

good solid team, u lack rb depth but i really like wat u did taking both car running backs that was smart.. but u also have to watch out with tolbert and newton stealing some goaline carries from those 2
7.5/10
goose in my step
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 185)

Return to Roster Ratings