Beanie Wells - Questionable (Week 1) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Beanie Wells - Questionable (Week 1)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Beanie Wells - Questionable (Week 1)

Postby joejlitz » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:59 am

Beanie just became questionable for Week 1:

Beanie Wells was a late addition to the Cardinals' Week 1 injury report and is listed as questionable to play against Seattle with a hamstring injury.It appears Wells pulled or at least tweaked the hamstring in practice. He had previously been trying to return from a knee injury, a recovery that appeared successful when Wells rushed for 35 yards on seven carries in the preseason finale. Look for Wells to be a game-time decision in Sunday's 4:25ET matchup with the Seahawks. In a difficult matchup, now not 100 percent, and set to share carries even if he plays, Wells should comfortably be on fantasy benches. For what it's worth, Wells says he will play. Sep 7 - 4:32 PM

- Rotoworld
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Beanie Wells - Questionable (Week 1)

Postby moochman » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:34 pm

Finding myself pretty curious to see how the Cards look tomorrow. Not have Beanie isn't going to help. Stephan Hawkings ( I kid)Stephens-Howling may get a chance to see a lot of 3rd plays. (if his groin is up to it) Good thing is that Skelton probably doesn't have enough sense yet to feel queasy at not have their more experienced RB in there on pass downs.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk