I did it.....I did it, i beat the packers!!! in madden!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

I did it.....I did it, i beat the packers!!! in madden!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

I did it.....I did it, i beat the packers!!! in madden!!!

Postby BradtheImpaler » Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:58 pm

thats right folks....madden 2002....in the greatest games mode....i led the chiefs to a superbowl I win, starting from the start of the 4th qtr down by a score of 28-10....with about 2 minutes to go i take a 36-28 lead only to give up game tying td and 2 pt conversion, then we battle thru about 7 minutes of ot before i finally win 42-36....was like the 15th time ive tried to win this damn game......350+ yards of passing and 90 yards of rushing on about 18 carries in a qtr and a half....whew! ;-D

now i can finally get some sleep

its a shame tho, that 3 of the 5 greatest games really kinda suck....the other ones were too easy to complete. usually you just needed to drive 60-75 yards and kick a fg.
Angel Corpse, Vader, Vital Remains, Morbid Angel, Krisiun, Malevolent Creation, Dying Fetus, Misery Index, Satyricon..........

"Anything less would be uncivilized"
BradtheImpaler
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Super Freak » Tue Dec 09, 2003 10:21 am

lol i used to have that game for GC sold it cause i got 03
CONGRATS
Moss IS the best WR in the game...
-Terrell Owens
Randy Moss
AKA Super Freak
The Super Freak Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby DUKE » Tue Dec 09, 2003 12:48 pm

way to go Brad. now you should add another tatoo to remember it by B-)
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby AF » Tue Dec 09, 2003 12:54 pm

dude, if I had a tat for every game I've completed I would have a full body now. I have even done 200% completion on Tiger Woods 2004 and 100% completion on Gran Turismo 3 (even all the endurance races)

Grats, I know what it's like doing those kinda things. I am currently trying to finish the College Classics on NCAA 2004. I still need to do the Cal kick return and a BYU comeback (like 21 points in 2:10)
[b][color=blue]Owner of Absolutely Fabulous:[/b][/color]Miami Redhawks Defending League Champions, 10 team 2 keeper money league.
AF
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby BradtheImpaler » Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:07 pm

DUKE wrote:way to go Brad. now you should add another tatoo to remember it by B-)

dood, thats a good idea...i got 125$ worth of work comin my way in exchange for a big glass display case i gave my tattooist....nah, amybe i'll jusdt get something else.....

....but seriously, thats a tough game to come back from cause those damn packers just nickle and dime yah with thier dink and dunk passing game....its not hard to score fast and furious on em, but then they pull off those drives where they keep just barely covert 3rd down after 3rd down.....thier offense is a damn back breaker when yer trying to catch up.
Angel Corpse, Vader, Vital Remains, Morbid Angel, Krisiun, Malevolent Creation, Dying Fetus, Misery Index, Satyricon..........

BradtheImpaler
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby BradtheImpaler » Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:18 pm

oh and the last one is just the ice bowl.

yah got like 1:40 to march dwon and score td to win, or fg to tie...big whoop. :-t i was totally expecting to be the bills and have to come back against the oilers down 32 to 3 or whatever in the playoffs back in uh....93? or else be the dolphins down 24-0 to the chargers in that early 80's playoffgame in the second quarter.

also, do the other madden games have those situations to play...they are kinda fun.

BradtheImpaler
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Purple_Pride » Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:59 pm

think next years game will have the TBay collapse from earlier this season?
"When the truth walks away who is gonna stay? Cause the truth about the world is that crime does pay?"

RICHARD
Purple_Pride
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby BradtheImpaler » Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:09 pm

wow, that would be a tough one, considering the amount of time they had left...also i never convert an onside kick....is there a special trick to it or whatever? i point the damn arrow, then i just wait till it kicks off automatically, and it never works.

BradtheImpaler
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby BradtheImpaler » Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:10 pm

wow, that would be a tough one, considering the amount of time they had left...also i never convert an onside kick....is there a special trick to it or whatever? i point the damn arrow, then i just wait till it kicks off automatically, and it never works.

BradtheImpaler
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby VHawk15 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:15 pm

BradtheImpaler wrote:also i never convert an onside kick....is there a special trick to it or whatever? i point the damn arrow, then i just wait till it kicks off automatically, and it never works.

I'm gotten about three or four onside kicks. You have to point the arrow towards the center of the other team's players. Once you kick the ball, switch to your player nearest the ball and try your best to dive on it. Lots of times, you will get lucky and recover it.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Return to General Talk