Spiller+Maclin for CJ WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Spiller+Maclin for CJ WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Spiller+Maclin for CJ WHIR

Postby 2centworth » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:21 pm

I'm thinking of offering Spiller, who will be nice for the next month, but will be in a RBBC when FJAX returns and Maclin who hasn't stayed healthy ever for CJ who's stock is real low right now.

What do you think?
2centworth
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Spiller+Maclin for CJ WHIR

Postby prophecy135 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:00 am

Im not high on CJ at all this year (2k not spiller). I do think he's a good back, but I saw nothing special against the patriots, the o line didnt look like they could run block at all. he does have the benefit of playing against some pretty good matchups, but I still dont think that warrants giving up what you're giving up. Maclin has a hip pointer and should be back for this week. IMO he's a better WR then Jackson, and I think Vick likes to throw to him, especially in the redzone. Spiller, who says he's going back to a time share when FJax comes back, IF FJax comes back. There is no timetable for his return at this point, could be 4 weeks could be 8, if Spiller takes this opportunity and runs with it, I think it would be an extremely bad idea for the Bills to go RBBC just because FJax is healthy again.
prophecy135
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 206)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions