I got #1 waiver.. COBB or Denarius moore??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

I got #1 waiver.. COBB or Denarius moore???

Moderator: Football Moderators

I got #1 waiver.. COBB or Denarius moore???

Postby dwadeoverlebron » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:30 pm

Who would ya pick? denarius or cobb? both are available on waivers and i have the #1 priority.. last night i was leaning towards cobb, but after oakland playing and the way they were involving dmc i realized teams are gonna stack 8 in the box vs oakland which leaves at least one wr in single coverage almost all the time.. and with moore being the #1 wr in oakland??? or..

Was this a fluke game for cobb because he was lined up in the back field and used as a flanker.. was it cuz san fran was taking the deep threat out and giving gb everything underneath or is gb going to heavily utilize this set through out the season.. man i'm stuck dunno what to do.. everyones opinion is more the welcome please
dwadeoverlebron
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: I got #1 waiver.. COBB or Denarius moore???

Postby voodooman » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:00 pm

I would go with Cobb, hands down. Jennings is hurt, so immediate upside is there for Cobb. Also, they may try to phase Jennings out anyways, since they don't think he will re-sign with the Packers.

As for Moore, I like his talent, but Palmer looked really bad yesterday... All he did was dump off to DMC, and almost got him clobbered over the middle multiple times. i think if this keeps up, DMC gets injured, leaving the Raiders offense stagnant. Moore has no use in an offense that can't run the ball, bc defenses will just keep the safeties deep.

Cobb, for me, is looking like a huge part of the packer offense. He is their 3rd down back, even if he doesnt get the carries, and their 3rd WR in their hurry up. Clear choice for me, but I see where you're coming from with Moore.

help with mine?
viewtopic.php?t=519236
voodooman
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 11)

Re: I got #1 waiver.. COBB or Denarius moore???

Postby dwadeoverlebron » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:00 pm

bump
dwadeoverlebron
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions