Sell high on Kevin Smith? WHIR! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Sell high on Kevin Smith? WHIR!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Sell high on Kevin Smith? WHIR!

Postby tracyjesq » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:21 pm

Hi,

My team is below the signature line. I'm concerned about my RB situation as CJ2K and TRich had crappy week 1s. I'm thinking this is a good sell high week on K Smith but what kind of value I could get for him? As an alternative, could I try to buy Leshoure and similar question, what would I have to give up for him? K Smith plays SF this week so it could be a rough week but I'm also not convinced that Smith won't continue to get a fair amount of carries once Leshoure is back. Really appreciate any help and will help in return. Leave a link.
tracyjesq
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 16)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Sell high on Kevin Smith? WHIR!

Postby tracyjesq » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:48 am

bump
tracyjesq
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 16)

Re: Sell high on Kevin Smith? WHIR!

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:57 am

I think you might have better luck trying to trade CJ. I would try it now before its too late. I bet there is still someone in you're league that's willing to look passed the last 20 games hes played and hope for the cj before the money lol.

Do you think you could get someone like Doug Martin for cj? Idk prob not huh?...

Also if you can get someone to buy on Smith then yeah I would do it. He will get hurt and even if he doesn't when leshoure comes back it will cut into his production.

I'm guessing Kendall hunter is already rostered but if hes not grab him and wait for Gore to go down.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions