I need computer help here.....PLEASE!!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

I need computer help here.....PLEASE!!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

I need computer help here.....PLEASE!!!!

Postby BradtheImpaler » Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:12 pm

ok, im a 2nd year ff player, and last season i printed off all my weekly match-ups, scores, records, etc.....just for to see what i did with my team as the season went on.

anyways, its about time for me to print out all my season stuff, but where-ever there is a players name that is a link you can click on....my computer doesnt print it off......its just leaves the space blank when it prints, so when its printed you have no clue as to which score belongs to portis or mcallister or whoever, and heck since the team names are also links, it doesnt print those off either.......so, what setting or whatever do i need to change so that it will print off things that are links.

help!!! i am............we-tall-did
Angel Corpse, Vader, Vital Remains, Morbid Angel, Krisiun, Malevolent Creation, Dying Fetus, Misery Index, Satyricon..........

"Anything less would be uncivilized"
BradtheImpaler
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:46 pm

Yea, I think your probem is with the printer. I think the reason itt it it doesn't print that color or it is out of that color. Go to print the page(s) again and when the printer page comes up see if there is an option where you can print it in only black and white. If there is click on it, that should do it.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby BradtheImpaler » Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:58 pm

dood.........zimm, im sure thats it....i think i have it set on draft and black and white, to save ink......

thanks alot, i'll try it
Angel Corpse, Vader, Vital Remains, Morbid Angel, Krisiun, Malevolent Creation, Dying Fetus, Misery Index, Satyricon..........

BradtheImpaler
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby cwebb » Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:04 pm

You'd have noticed a fading color if that's out. Watch the background and the color of the text, it could be that the text is white on a dark background and it doesn't print the background but the text in the right color: white
cwebb
Bouncer
Bouncer

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:05 pm

Did it work? If not, I may have another idea.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby BradtheImpaler » Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:11 pm

well, i printed out the yahoo league homepage, and there was no color to, other than black....and the advertisements at the top only printed out the top parts,so i am thinking that the color is out of my printer, and that should be the problem

to office max i go..............

BradtheImpaler
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby BradtheImpaler » Tue Dec 09, 2003 4:56 pm

yep cwebb color was the issue.....although thanks zimm, it was an idea, and i do use just black draft a lot, so you were in the ballpark

BradtheImpaler
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:05 pm

Good you got it working. It is nice to be prepared for the draft...even if it is only December... ;-)
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby BradtheImpaler » Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:08 pm

well, its not neccesarily preparing for the draft, its just to keep some sort of records or keep track of how ive done in my couple years of fantasy footbal, however, we are thinking of going to a keeper league, so this would help with seeing who's got who on thier team.

BradtheImpaler
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to General Talk