More flexing questions: who are the least mediocre options? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

More flexing questions: who are the least mediocre options?

Moderator: Football Moderators

More flexing questions: who are the least mediocre options?

Postby leffe186 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:25 am

Hi everyone,

The league is non-PPR, with a point for 10 yards, 6 for a TD plus some bonuses.

I need to perm any two from the following:

Amendola vs Redskins
Moss vs Lions
Britt @ Chargers
Stephen Hill @ Steelers
Pierre Thomas @ Cards

Not really feeling Pierre Thomas, and Britt is unlikely to get much time (or is he?). Just cannot make up my mind about the others, and worried that Britt may just come up with the goods anyway.

Help!
leffe186
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Response Team
(Past Year: 101)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: More flexing questions: who are the least mediocre optio

Postby archie814 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:33 am

I'd play it safe with Britt. He is only supposed to get a limited amount of snaps so I'm keeping him on my bench until he's full go. I'm with you on Pierre. Avoid him. I've never said this before in my life, but I'd go with Amendola and Moss...wow...
archie814
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby OrakposSackedLunch » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:38 am

I think Hill is a good option if he is healthy, and even if Britt gets only limited snaps, I think is a better option than the others. Hill and Britt. If Hill is not healthy, use Moss as a replacement.
OrakposSackedLunch
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby leffe186 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:45 am

archie814 wrote:I'd play it safe with Britt. He is only supposed to get a limited amount of snaps so I'm keeping him on my bench until he's full go. I'm with you on Pierre. Avoid him. I've never said this before in my life, but I'd go with Amendola and Moss...wow...

:-b

Yeah, that was exactly my thinking. Right down to the point when I looked at Amendola and Moss and thought "Damn, I can't go through with this without asking somebody else." I think you might just have made my mind up for me. If nothing else, I can pin the blame on you when it all goes wrong...

Thanks though! It's a pain in the arse being in a big league when everybody has to make these awkward decisions about their Flex positions. It becomes a bit of a crapshoot.
leffe186
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Response Team

Postby leffe186 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:53 am

OrakposSackedLunch wrote:I think Hill is a good option if he is healthy, and even if Britt gets only limited snaps, I think is a better option than the others. Hill and Britt. If Hill is not healthy, use Moss as a replacement.

Thanks. I think I actually might give Britt one more week - I'm a little worried that he might break down. I'm intrigued by the choice between Moss and Hill, and may end up leaving this a gametime decision. I have the FF jitters, a sneaking feeling that SF will light up the Lions with Moss a big beneficiary.
leffe186
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Response Team

Postby leffe186 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:55 am

Plus, I love that one person says Amendola and Moss, and the other says Britt and Hill. Shows what a pain in the butt this decision is.
leffe186
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Response Team

Return to Who to Start/Bench