Is KC ever going to realize J. Charles is their playmaker? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Is KC ever going to realize J. Charles is their playmaker?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Is KC ever going to realize J. Charles is their playmaker?

Postby Lucretius76 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:35 pm

New coaching, staff and same old result. Kansas City is either too stupid or does not like Charles I think. Why doesn't this team get this guy the ball at least 15 times a game, every game?? I know this is whining, because I do have Charles and have had him before so I realize this has been the way it is with him. But what the hell,...all this guy does is make plays, and they pull him out of the game for a one year wonder turned bust Peyton Hillis???? Oh and guess who fumbles at the goaline,....Hillis.
Lucretius76
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Is KC ever going to realize J. Charles is their playmake

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Lucretius76 wrote:New coaching, staff and same old result. Kansas City is either too stupid or does not like Charles I think. Why doesn't this team get this guy the ball at least 15 times a game, every game?? I know this is whining, because I do have Charles and have had him before so I realize this has been the way it is with him. But what the hell,...all this guy does is make plays, and they pull him out of the game for a one year wonder turned bust Peyton Hillis???? Oh and guess who fumbles at the goaline,....Hillis.

Problem was not the coaching staff...well maybe it was because the team was so far out of it by half that they had to pass. RB's do well on good teams. When you are up big you run when you are down big you pass. Thats what happened.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby Sex Panther » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:02 pm

And he is coming back from a devastating injury for running backs.
Kate Upton's Husband - dead
Mr. Blonde - champ
Yo Soy Fiesta - dead
Old South - champ
Full of Fanta Tonight - champ
Sex Panther (SB) - dead
Sex Panther (FF) - dead
Sex Panther (IBL) - dead
Sex Panther (Dynasty) dead
Sex Panther
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby stomperrob » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:19 pm

Coach Romeo Crennel said Jamaal Charles (knee) could have reentered the Chiefs' Week 2 loss to the Bills.
Charles was feeling soreness in his left knee, the same one he tore the ACL in during Week 2 last season. "I talked to him after the game. He said he wanted to go back in and he felt OK," Crennel said. "He was getting treatment, so I think he'll be ready to play this week." The Chiefs figure to exercise caution here until Charles feels 100 percent, meaning a full workload against the Saints in Week 3 is unlikely.
Source: Kansas City Star
Sep 18 - 8:31 AM

http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl ... layer-news
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby petedog9 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:35 am

Coach Romeo Crennel now says Jamaal Charles sustained a knee bruise during the Week 2 loss to the Bills.The Chiefs initially made it sound like Charles had soreness in his knee related to his ACL surgery. Now Crennel appears to be changing his tune after giving his top back two touches in the second half. "He fell on his knee, got bruised, came up limping, so we took him out rather than leave him in there and expose him a little bit more," Crennel said. "Then as it developed, the other players were doing decent, so we didn't feel a need to put him back at that moment." Charles admits he's not 100 percent, but did put in a full practice Wednesday.
petedog9
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby machine3 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:34 pm

Have him in both leagues. It's nice to see him get a decent number of touches today. Man is a beast.
machine3
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby tHe.pRoFessionaL » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:03 pm

If Jamaal could get this many touches per game every week I think he could produce as the top RB in the league. My question is this, can his body/style hold up to this many touches? I personally don't think so. I am a Jamaal owner in every league for the very reason of what happened today, but I would prefer he doesn't get quite as much work as he did today, just for longevity reasons. However, I don't think today is a sign of things to come. KC wanted this win very badly and were riding the hell out of the hot hand.

Having said all that, what a talent. The kid is just amazing, always has been.
tHe.pRoFessionaL
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:22 pm

WOW! Awesome to see him come back like that. I think they might realize it now. This will give him confidence in the knee to. Don't expect these numbers weekly but he could be a beast for the rest of the year.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Return to Football Talk