Rb/Wrs Underperforming I can target while stock is low? WHIP - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Rb/Wrs Underperforming I can target while stock is low? WHIP

Moderator: Football Moderators

Rb/Wrs Underperforming I can target while stock is low? WHIP

Postby Footballfev » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:11 am

I'm not really confident in my team right now. I drafted CJNOK first round and he's turning out to be a dud. I wan't to make a trade to get a good rb or wr to add more depth to my team. I'm willing to trade anyone on my team.

Who are some players you guys think are underperforming who I can try and go after while their stock is low?

100%WHIP
12 Team 1.0 PPR (2-2)
QB: Newton, Wilson
RB: CJ2K, T. Richardson, D. Brown, M. Bush
WR: J. Jones, Lloyd, Blackmon, Hartline
TE: Finley
D: 49ers
Footballfev
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Rb/Wrs Underperforming I can target while stock is low?

Postby Cuffs » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:22 am

I don't know if they have announced how long Forte is out, but he is someone you might consider. If he's out for several weeks, he may have more value to you than anyone else in your league because you Michael Bush, who is a solid RB2 (at worst) as long as Forte is injured, and when Forte comes back you can just swap the two of them in your starting lineup. The longer he is projected to be out, the lower you should be able to get him for.

As a McFadden owner, I'm a little nervous right now. Yes, he produced decently in week 1, but it was on flukish reception numbers. The Oakland offense just looks awful right now. You might be able to get him for a little cheap, but his owners would likely not want to get rid of their 1st/2nd round pick so soon for a low enough price.

Unfortunately you have the RB with the lowest stock in the NFL right now on your roster. You can't really afford to get rid of him because you won't get anywhere near the price you paid for him on draft day. CJ might have a bad season, but it's hard to imagine it won't get better.
Cuffs
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 35)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk