Should i trade for Brandon Marshall ?? WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Should i trade for Brandon Marshall ?? WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Should i trade for Brandon Marshall ?? WHIR

Postby Wakbrder87 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:27 am

the guy who has Brandon Marshall is struggling at RB besides Arian Foster
Arian Foster, Fred Jackson, Ryan Williams, Toby Gerhart, Isaac Redman, Johnathan Dwyer

I have Lesean McCoy, Reggie Bush, Ryan Matthews, Rashard Mendenhall, Michael Turner.

The reason i say hes weak at RB is because Fred Jackson might have trouble getting back on the field with how C.J Spiller is playing.

althought it be considered trade r!@# hes in the desperate situation what do you think of the offer of Ryan Matthews, Rashard Mendenhall, Michael Turner for Foster and Marshall

if that falls thru( which is more than likely to) would you try matthews for marshall straight up?
Wakbrder87
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 9)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Should i trade for Brandon Marshall ?? WHIR

Postby mgerrick » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:57 am

matthews for marshall seems more fair lol. hard to tell how matthews will perform this year. maybe the SD o-line got their act together and rivers throwing it the way he did yesterday certainly helps matthews cause. With battle in the mix though im a little concerned they won't rush matthews return. then again, forte is out and bears passing game looks nice! really marshall for a big year. go for it if you need WR help.

viewtopic.php?t=520729 help out?
QB -tony romo, christian ponder RB - forte, mikel leshoure, fred jackson, william powell, kendall hunter
WR - austin, Colston, greg jennings, kenny britt, meachem TE - graham, kyle rudolph
Starting QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 2FLEX, DEF, K
mgerrick
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby jeduardomalo » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:06 am

I would try offering Ryan Matthews + a low end no. 2, no. 3 receiver. The reason being, as they just said, Matthews is a coin toss, we are not sure when he will be back and even though he seems like the man in SD, he may lose some workload to Jackie Battle if he keeps performing the way he did. Try the deal Matthews - Marshall straight up, if it does not fall through, try adding a receiver.
jeduardomalo
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Footballfev » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:32 am

Brandon Marshall is a stud for sure. Hard to tell if you should trade for him without knowing your whole roster. But, I think Marshall for Matthews is fair. Agree with above, you might need to throw in a wr since he would be giving up a number 1 wr and there is a lot of uncertainty with Matthews. I would sell Matthews high instead of low though. He should return next week and we'll get a chance to see what he is capable of. I would wait one week. I think Bush is overperforming. Their o-line is shit, they have a rookie qb, and they will be playing from behind a lot. His stats will go down.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=520726
12 Team 1.0 PPR (2-2)
QB: Newton, Wilson
RB: CJ2K, T. Richardson, D. Brown, M. Bush
WR: J. Jones, Lloyd, Blackmon, Hartline
TE: Finley
D: 49ers
Footballfev
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions