Sit McFadden? WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Sit McFadden? WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Sit McFadden? WHIR

Postby mtrain42 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:46 pm

I know you never want to sit McFadden but I have Arian Foster, Doug Martin, and Ryan Matthews this week all with more favourable match-ups. Thoughts?
mtrain42
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Sit McFadden? WHIR

Postby prophecy135 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:59 pm

mtrain42 wrote:I know you never want to sit McFadden but I have Arian Foster, Doug Martin, and Ryan Matthews this week all with more favourable match-ups. Thoughts?

I'm not sure I could with Martin looking more and more like a volume back, and Mathews may not play. I think he will, so I think he's viable. It depends on how you view your matchup, Foster always a start, IF Mathews goes, he should be a start, though I dont think ATL is that much more favorable a matchup. Then it comes down to if you think you need solid points, Martin should be solid points, but DMC has the potential to reel off a huge game, and it wouldnt surprise me at all if he put it all together this week.

help with mine?
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=520948
prophecy135
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 206)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mycuccismells » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:50 pm

Who are your WR??? Sounds like you may be best off making some sort of a trade and beefing up your WR core a little bit since you are so stacked at RB. Its a good problem to have but you dont necessarily want to be making this decision every week if you could use a little help at some other position
mycuccismells
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 358)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mtrain42 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:35 pm

Yea unfortunately I've been shopping martin/matthews around but everyone is attempting to lowball me (martin for like antonio brown, or matthews for maclin)... My starting WR are Jones/Floyd so it's been pretty good so far... but thanks for the advice guys!
mtrain42
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Who to Start/Bench