pick 2 RBs...WHIR (its my name!!) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

pick 2 RBs...WHIR (its my name!!)

Moderator: Football Moderators

pick 2 RBs...WHIR (its my name!!)

Postby WHIR 100% » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:44 am

pick 2 RBs
ppr league
I currently own lynch

turbin SEA (do i hold onto the handcuff)
hunter SF (gore will get hurt this year, right?)
mendenhall PIT (when he comes back he might get the start considering how poor their running has been)
wilson NYG (i know he isnt getting the start but they did draft him in the 1st, its only a matter of time with bradshaw out, right?)
best DET (may be too early to grab him but hes expected to be cleared in october some time....or is he just going to get hurt again)
moreno/hillman DEN (will age catch up with mcgahee and open the door to one of them, and if so, will moreno stay healthy?)
D richardson STL (took over when jackson left the game, will jacksons age catch up on him and will richardson hold off pead?)
WHIR 100%
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: pick 2 RBs...WHIR (its my name!!)

Postby WHIR 100% » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:54 pm

i currently have turbin and hunter but idk if turbin is just wasting a spot at this point
WHIR 100%
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 2)

Postby sm28185 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:05 pm

might not hurt to keep turbin until further notice. never know when the back problems become too serious.

i'd go with mendy for the second spot. best isn't in a very good situation (sharing with two other backs in DET). gore looks pretty good so far and the 49ers are passing more now. wilson is the number 3 back in NY now behind bradshaw and brown. mcgahee looked like he could handle a full load this past weekend. richardson might not be too bad, but for as hurt as SJax gets, he always plays.

help - viewtopic.php?f=18&t=521106
sm28185
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby jimmycaps08 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:37 pm

i would deffinetly pick mendenhall as one of the rbs. best talent there imo and will likely get most of the playing time upon his return. the other pick is tough, but i would stick with turbin.
help on mine?
viewtopic.php?t=521213
jimmycaps08
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions