WR help WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

WR help WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

WR help WHIR

Postby Bigpop » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:26 pm

Hi all it's a 10 team non PPR league. Normally I wait and research some myself but with a short week I figured I would get some other opinions.

My WRs are:

Steve Smith (CAR)
V-Jax (TB)
Dwayne Bowe (KC)
Garcon (WAS)

With Garcon being limited at practice and Smith playing tomorrow I am kinda running around crazy! lol

Which 2 would you start of these 4? I know alot of people feel like the NYG secondary is awful but Smith's speed has been limited due to a knee injury. VJax just had a good week but how consistent will they be? And not sure how Dallas' secondary stacks up tbh. Bowe had a great "back door" game but KC is more of a run team so I don't know that he will replicate that regularly. but he is going against the struggling N.O. D.

I have no idea whats up with Garcon. The update said he was limited in practice today so it looks like another potential game time decision....

Any help is much appreciated. Leave me a link and I will return the favor.
Bigpop
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: WR help WHIR

Postby 11stever11 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:34 pm

I would go with Bowe and Smith. Bowe is the main target for Matt Cassel. I expect him to get around 12 targets this week against the Saints. Smith has a great match-up against the Giants.
Thanks Franchise Fan for the sig!
11stever11

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 46)

Postby Bigpop » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Thanks, Steve! I guess in the end I could leave the question at, do I start Smith as obviously things can change for the other 3. But I gotta make sure Smith (who I figured would be a primary starter for me anyhow) is in by tomorrow night hahah I love Thursday night football but I hate the early roster planning!
Bigpop
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Bigpop » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:16 pm

Any other opinions?

Oh and Edited because I forgot, I also have Justin Blackmon. He hasn't done squat this year but against a lame Indy secondary this week and an offense finally with MJD and GAbbard with more experience. Could this be the week to actually start him out of the blue?!
Bigpop
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby crazysparky77 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:34 pm

bowe smith help me viewtopic.php?t=521532
crazysparky77
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Game » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:38 pm

I'd go with Smith and Bowe. Smith is a stud and his knee hasn't slowed him down yet as he has over 200 yds in the first 2 games of the season. I love Bowe's matchup think it will be a shootout against the saints.

viewtopic.php?t=521542
Game
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 61)

Return to Who to Start/Bench