WR Help - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

WR Help

Moderator: Football Moderators

WR Help

Postby kdn0789 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:37 pm

I need to start three. Thinking Andre, Dez, and Reggie. Percy Harvin's going to have a tough matchup with the 49er's defense.

These are my options:
Andre Johnson
Dez Byrant
Percy Harvin
Stevie Johnson
Reggie Wayne
kdn0789
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: WR Help

Postby Dublin1 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:22 pm

kdn0789 wrote:I need to start three. Thinking Andre, Dez, and Reggie. Percy Harvin's going to have a tough matchup with the 49er's defense.

These are my options:
Andre Johnson
Dez Byrant
Percy Harvin
Stevie Johnson
Reggie Wayne

You got it! ;-D

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=521310
Dublin1
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Obscurity » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:26 pm

I'd go Andre, Wayne, and Harvin. The Vikes are going to struggle to run so Harvin will get work. Part of my reasoning also has to do with my frustration with the underachiever that is Dez.

Until Dez can put consecutive weeks together I'm not staring him.

I'd much rather have 12 pts a week from Harvin instead of 15 and 0 in two weeks from Dez.

viewtopic.php?t=521307
Obscurity
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby prophecy135 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:42 pm

kdn0789 wrote:I need to start three. Thinking Andre, Dez, and Reggie. Percy Harvin's going to have a tough matchup with the 49er's defense.

These are my options:
Andre Johnson
Dez Byrant
Percy Harvin
Stevie Johnson
Reggie Wayne

Hard to sit Andre when he's healthy which he is. but he has, in the past struggled against top corners. Still dont think you can sit him.
Dez, is hard to predict, he does well one week and no-shows the next. Tampa's corners got burned pretty bad last week and Dez is a big strong WR. I think Dallas gets its game back on track against the Bucs.
Percy has a tough matchup, but they do try to get him involved in many ways. Still hard to start anyone against the 49ers, even megatron was held in check most the night, and he has a much better QB then the Ponder. I think you sit Percy.
Stevie has a good matchup and has looked pretty good so far this year, and Cleveland is still down Haden. I would consider him for sure.
Reggie has looked amazing so far this year. I find it hard to sit him until he gives you a reason to do so.

I think it ends up being Andre/Dez/Reggie, though if you feel any trepidation about starting Dez I would feel perfectly fine starting Stevie against a Haden-less Browns team.

help with mine?
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=521313
prophecy135
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 206)

Return to Who to Start/Bench