DeMarco Murray vs TB
Ryan Matthews vs ATL
Reggie Bush vs NYJ
Donald Brown vs JAX

Pick 1 WR:
Marques Colston vs KC
Vincent Jackson @ DAL
Pierre Garcon vs CIN

I'm leaning Murray and Matthews for RBs, but am I overlooking Bush? Brown has a nice matchup vs JAX as well. Colston has not looked so good this year. Should I try VJax this week, even though the Saints should put up big numbers vs a weak KC D? Thanks for the help, leave a link WHIR!
I drink because of the 1998 NFC championship game.

12 team big $$$ non PPR league - QB RB RB WR WR TE D K

QB: Rivers
RB: Murray, Matthews, R.Bush, D. Brown
WR: Julio Jones, Colston, VJax, Garcon
TE: Witten, Gresham
K: Kaeding
DST: SEA
Stevooo
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 23)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Pick RB / WR WHIR

Postby prophecy135 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:44 am

Stevooo wrote:Non PPR

Pick 2 RB:
DeMarco Murray vs TB
Ryan Matthews vs ATL
Reggie Bush vs NYJ
Donald Brown vs JAX

Pick 1 WR:
Marques Colston vs KC
Vincent Jackson @ DAL
Pierre Garcon vs CIN

I'm leaning Murray and Matthews for RBs, but am I overlooking Bush? Brown has a nice matchup vs JAX as well. Colston has not looked so good this year. Should I try VJax this week, even though the Saints should put up big numbers vs a weak KC D? Thanks for the help, leave a link WHIR!

Murray and Mathews for your RB's. Murray is going against the Bucs who gave up 90/1 to the AB's of New York last week, and Murray is better then both. Mathews is an absolute beast and the Chargers NEED to get him the ball, they have NO run game with out him. Bush has a really tough match up and so I find it extremely difficult to start him over the other two. Brown just doesnt excite me whatsoever, sure he's got a nice match up, but his ceiling is a lot lower then any of the three above.

For WR, I think I'd go Colston. He has a good match up against KC, the Saints will be throwing, and he's been very close to scroing in each game so far (literally inches in week 2). VJax had a great game against a lousy secondary. The Cowboys do not have a lousy secondary, in fact its quite the opposite. Garcon is hard to say with his injury, but RG3 likes to throw the deep ball, and Garcon does run that route extremely well. I think Colston is the play, he should see more targets this week and I think its about time he gets a score or two to make up for the first 2 weeks. Garcon would be my second choice. VJax bringin up the rear with his terrible match up.

help with mine?
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=521313
prophecy135
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 206)

Re: Pick RB / WR WHIR

Postby BigFin13 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:08 am

Murray for sure! Matthews is the safe pick here as well. Colston is due for his first TD of the season, I think he gets it this week.

Help with mine?

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=521322&p=3465127#p3465127
BigFin13
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Who to Start/Bench