Should I make this trade? WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Should I make this trade? WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Should I make this trade? WHIR

Postby PrinceEatMeat » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:14 pm

I currently have RG3 and Eli Manning at QB. So I was offered Larry Fitzgerald and Peyton Hillis for Manning. I currently have some problems at RB with Bradshaw banged up, and Turner sucking. I feel like I need a great WR. I also have Harvin and Thomas, so I'd have a really nice starting 3 then. This is the only guy in the league who needs a QB. His starter is Jay Cutler currently. So do I jump on this offer, try for something better, or wait it out? I'll answer yours in return. Thanks!
PrinceEatMeat
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Should I make this trade? WHIR

Postby i_b_sparks » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:36 pm

If you're RB's are Bradshaw and Turner, it sounds to me like you need RB help more than you need WR help. Fitz;s production will suffer due to Kolb starting. Kolb acts like hes scared to throw the ball and he opts for the short pass. If Skelton was still QB this deal would look much better but that's not the case. Don't try to fill holes at RB with a WR. Hold on to your 2 stud QB's until you can put together a trade for a RB, which you desperately need.

Help with mine?
viewtopic.php?t=521715
i_b_sparks
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions